AFL Canberra

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a big call by Tuggeranong, but good luck to them. They did have big junior numbers due over this year and the next couple, so having two ressies and a thirds side will allow them to keep 120 teenagers interested...

That's a big call by Tuggeranong, but good luck to them. They did have big junior numbers due over this year and the next couple, so having two ressies and a thirds side will allow them to keep 120 teenagers interested...
It may well help them keep a competitive nature if there threes became fours !!! imo:)

And have Tuggeranong threes join a 12 team comp, leaving 3rd's a 7 team comp? Maybe you blokes should take the plunge and move up seeing as you have Joel Smith, half of the delisted Hawks from 2006, and 57 other gun players for your side next year!!!! :D

Have heard Belco spoke with Knowles, who didn't want a bar of it, apparently he was close to getting a development job with collingwood, but has accepted an offer from a SANFL team.

Whispers Belco also spoke with one of the Cannon boys (coached Eastlake?) who didn't like the set-up out there either.

Could be scraping the bottom of the barrell out North?

Last one on the Grapevine, apparently morale wasn't high leading into the GF this year for the Magpies, after one of the boys was involved in extra curricular activity with another players property, if you know what I mean.

Whats with Rogers leaving Eastlake, have they run out of shorts after he soiled himself too many times, the bloke is Sh!t scared, only started getting a kick when he went down back and could play from behind, skillful player but never going to win you a tight one, or a final.

I hear the Tricklers have picked up a Ruckman from Tassie.

Any other news out there?

Dude if you look on our website you will find we have announced Brendan Read will be the coach for next year. Rumour has it Donald Dunyon may end up 2nd grade coach!!!!!!!! Looking good down this way.:thumbsu::cool::p:D

Have heard Belco spoke with Knowles, who didn't want a bar of it, apparently he was close to getting a development job with collingwood, but has accepted an offer from a SANFL team.

Whispers Belco also spoke with one of the Cannon boys (coached Eastlake?) who didn't like the set-up out there either.

Could be scraping the bottom of the barrell out North?

Last one on the Grapevine, apparently morale wasn't high leading into the GF this year for the Magpies, after one of the boys was involved in extra curricular activity with another players property, if you know what I mean.

Whats with Rogers leaving Eastlake, have they run out of shorts after he soiled himself too many times, the bloke is Sh!t scared, only started getting a kick when he went down back and could play from behind, skillful player but never going to win you a tight one, or a final.

I hear the Tricklers have picked up a Ruckman from Tassie.

Any other news out there?

Carlton Draught what club are you actully from?? Just wanted to know because some1 with such a cool name you seem to talk a lot of crap and sound a bit like a toss :D maybe you should change your name to Carlton Mid??

And have Tuggeranong threes join a 12 team comp, leaving 3rd's a 7 team comp? Maybe you blokes should take the plunge and move up seeing as you have Joel Smith, half of the delisted Hawks from 2006, and 57 other gun players for your side next year!!!! :D

GF ,Firstly i have no fear about moving up a grade.
Secondly if you believe all the bullshit talk about all the gun players mentioned by an ex player than you are nowhere near as smart as i once thought you were.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back