Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2024 - What do we do, we don't have a top 10 pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

So.

Main list

Heppell - draft
Kelly - draft
Baldwin - draft
Hind - draft

Rookie list

Wanganeen - Saad
Hunter - draft

So at the moment we can only take four picks into the draft and one into the rookie draft.

Lore eth-dog what is the deal with guys like Weird, Setterfield and Davey? Do they count as on the list if they are unsigned going into the draft or do we need to officially delist them before the draft to open up the use of a pick?
Menzie we're currently unclear if he's rookie or senior listed, the AFL rules aren't exactly clear on whether that half a year counts. So we're wither 34/3 or 35/2. And yeah, have to delist them.

We need to be at 32 spots to use all of said picks

Well see in time I guess.

I think Stringer will be pick 37 with us sending a late pick back.
Stringer will be a F3 at best now.

I'm sure Rosa could have found the necessary points someway other than trading our pick 9 before he needed to.

If Kako gets an early bid, then what does that equate to? Our pick 31 and Stringers pick?
Not that hard of a find tbh.
I am sure he knows more than you.

I'm quietly hopeful (or delusional) that now we've lost 9, we can get one of 15 or 16 off GWS within the trade for Stringer.
Why would we want to? We'd need to add 28, and then we'd have to trade it out again once a Kako bid comes in.

Menzie we're currently unclear if he's rookie or senior listed, the AFL rules aren't exactly clear on whether that half a year counts. So we're wither 34/3 or 35/2. And yeah, have to delist them.

We need to be at 32 spots to use all of said picks
If we are lucky we’ll **** it up and Hawthorn will offer him a contract.

Pull your head in, it's a forum. My opinion on it is a reasonable one.
And my opinion is he knows more than you. You are right. It is a forum. You post . I do not agree. I post Pull your head in yourself. Did not know there was a non disagreement policy.

And my opinion is he knows more than you. You are right. It is a forum. You post . I do not agree. I post Pull your head in yourself. Did not know there was a non disagreement policy.

You can disagree without being dismissive of someone else's reasonable opinion you don't agree with.
I certainly think a lot of your points and opinions against Essendons decisions are reasonable.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2024 - What do we do, we don't have a top 10 pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back