Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2024 - What do we do, we don't have a top 10 pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

pretty disengenious since the 11-20 range has 10 people a year vs 5 in the range before and only 1 pick 2 and 5 times more likely then the 6-10 range

So your almost 10 times more likely to have a 300 gamer at pick 2 then at any given pick in the 11-20 range
It's written as a percentage, so number of people in each group is not a factor.

Dont know anything about Jack Ough, what I do like about the reading is the meat and potatoes type of player we have avoided under lord Voldemort

Taking one every draft should almost be mandatory and cut the lowest denominator at years end
Hobbs was exactly a meat and potatoes type. He has 0 parts to his game that set him apart. I don’t mind looking for role types but you still need to target guys with elite types to there game. Stuff that can be a pov for them

Hobbs was exactly a meat and potatoes type. He has 0 parts to his game that set him apart. I don’t mind looking for role types but you still need to target guys with elite types to there game. Stuff that can be a pov for them
Hobbs is more than a meat and potatoes guy in my opinion. He is a very good inside midfielder. He is just another we are not playing there.

I don’t mind him, not the quickest but can play a range of roles and is fairly clean and composed with the ball. He sits in the 25-45 range for me
Funnily enOUGH, this link popped up in my news feed today. Just so happens that he’s a mad Essendon fan. Might be a bit of an OUGHmen. Welcome to Essendon Jackoff.

Funnily enOUGH, this link popped up in my news feed today. Just so happens that he’s a mad Essendon fan. Might be a bit of an OUGHmen. Welcome to Essendon Jackoff.

“I’m a tall midfielder at around 194cm, I started on the wing in the first half of the year, then moved more inside in the back-end of the year, so I’ve got that inside and outside balance, and I’m versatile as well,” Ough said on SEN Afternoons.

Hm. key defender it is

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2024 - What do we do, we don't have a top 10 pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back