Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2024 - What do we do, we have a top 10 pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

100% you could.

But realistically the only club who could help you in the situation of this bid is landing the 2 GWS picks and sacrificing one for Kako.

I’m proposing giving you a second for the bid and an F1 you can trade back in post bid and saving you a third rounder equivalent in points.

It’s highly unlikely you’re going up high enough before a potential bid which seems to be you requiring a pick in the 1-4 region based on Cals info today.

I'm proposing...Is that you SOS?

I think your clutchinf at straws with Rosa having a significant impact in 2 years at a WAFL club

Peels success has aligned with the fremantle alignment and them having a strong/healthy deep list. They always perform better in finals when they get their AFL listed players
It was me.
I also mentioned nothing about 'significant impact.'

You said built the list, which id say if your suggesting that then your playing a significant role/impact

Peels list is largely fremantle dockers
So when Rosa was hired at Peel, they said he "...will have a role overseeing all Men’s, Women’s and Community Football Programs at the club. While also providing the coaching, support staff and player's guidance and direction as to the management of training and game day activities. He will also be at the centre of recruitment, with a focus on building a strong culture and high standards amongst the playing group."

...and that he'd be working "...with Senior Coach Cam Shepherd in building and adding to the current mix of young up and coming talent, Premiership stars and experienced AFL players."

After winning back to back premierships in '17 and '18, Peel didn't play finals at all in '19, '20, '21. They returned to finals in '22 and played in a grand final in '23.

They also didn't have access to AFL listed players in 2020.

Further, it was through the work of Rosa that an agreement was reached with Freo to give Peel access to up to 13 AFL listed players, from 2021, as a means to support development of local talent.

So okay. "Significant" is fine with me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2024 - What do we do, we have a top 10 pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back