AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Could somone please take a little time and give me a bit of advise of the best trade out of:

1.Crawford (Playing sydney) 4 Chad Cornes/Scott West/Jason Johnson
2.James Kelly 4 Steve Johnson
3.Daniel Bradshaw 4 Matty lappin/Andrew Welsh
4.Simon Black 4 Peter Everitt/Kane Johnson
5.Brad Johnson 4 Chad CornesRiewoldt/Luke Power

And Rod I would go with Bradley Green

Scotty B. said:
Could somone please take a little time and give me a bit of advise of the best trade out of:

Thanks Scotty.

I wouldn't be trading out Brad Johnson for anyone, so forget 5.
Bradshaw, Lappin and Welsh have all been as average as each other over the year, so forget 3.
Likewise Kelly for Steve Johnson, so I would rule out 2.
So out of 1 or 4, I would go either Crawf for Cornes, or Black for Spider

Rod Stroker said:
Thanks Scotty.

I wouldn't be trading out Brad Johnson for anyone, so forget 5.
Bradshaw, Lappin and Welsh have all been as average as each other over the year, so forget 3.
Likewise Kelly for Steve Johnson, so I would rule out 2.
So out of 1 or 4, I would go either Crawf for Cornes, or Black for Spider
Cheers

Drummond said:
Who to make captain?

Actually have to think about it this week and not simply put Hodge as captain as the Hawks are up against the 'Sydney factor'.

Tredrea, Everitt, B/J Johnson. Any suggestions?

Out of those, Johnson

No doubt.

Drummond said:
Firsty, I dont like making my captain on Friday. Just got something against it. Secondly, the Dogs may put Johnson in the forward line, and Clement might take him, unlikely, but possible.

Unless you said I should put Jason Johnson as captain?

Brad Johnson. He always scores very well against Collingwood.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/game/preview.php?id=1512

Have a look for yourself.

Thanks for the stats, I may put him captain.

A: I have Jonathon Brown sitting in my reserves and Roughead taking his place. I could trade Brown for Goodes, or is Roughead just as good?
B: My opponent has Mark Johnson, and we both have Sinclair. I could trade Sinclair who might not come up for Johnson.

Should I go for either of these options, or just waste the trade and leave my team how it is?

Drummond said:
Thanks for the stats, I may put him captain.

A: I have Jonathon Brown sitting in my reserves and Roughead taking his place. I could trade Brown for Goodes, or is Roughead just as good?
B: My opponent has Mark Johnson, and we both have Sinclair. I could trade Sinclair who might not come up for Johnson.

Should I go for either of these options, or just waste the trade and leave my team how it is?
Brown will definately not play, so I would trade him out. Sinclair is doubtful, but if he doesn't play then you'll Roughead as an emergency to cover him, no ?

We've had the GF parade and the coaches speeches have been said. It all comes down to this weekend and we're on the edge of our seats.
Priority picks have been allocated and the wooden spoon handed out. Bring on monday morning and season 2006.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotty B. said:

Chad Cornes and Bartel are the two i'm tipping to have the best week this week.

So trade whoever you can to get one of them i reckon, as it's the last round.

So linga a safe enough bet for captain against the tigers?? or should i go someone like tredders or c cornes? i dont have anyone like spider, hodge, cox!

Hey m0nty, just a question/suggestion for next year, is there any possibility of making the captain selection a radio button, so you don't have to swap your team around every week when you change captains, but rather just select the radio button next to that player?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back