AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

jimmy_clement#8 said:
what ya reckon? last trade for season, i have 319,000 for a ruck? cox? its going to be wet tomorrow though. cornes? got a less easy run than cox though?
Cornes if its going to be wet.

I got 1 left too. Heres the scenario:
1. leave in Francou and get emerg points from delidio, and hope i have no more pull out. and trade davey out for tuck.
2. Stright trade, Francou for Corey or Ling, and keep Davey in. :confused:
HELP!!

Muffo, both are good options and either would be good. I'd probably go for option1.

OK here are my options, should I go for:

A:
OUT: Fevola IN: Tuck/Hall
OUT: Yze IN: Ricciuto

B:
OUT: Fevola IN: Gilbee
OUT: Yze IN: Cousins/Cross (Anyone under $335600)

Statistician said:
Hmmmm how will he go against the Eagles? Will they man him up or will they let him loose? Will Bartel tag or play his own game?

He wont be tagging, he'll play his normal game. Will get his 20+ possies and a stack of tackles given the forecast.

Stenglein might get him because of his dominance in the wet - just like Selwood did when it was wet for BL V Geel at the GABBA this year.

Statistician said:
Hmmmm how will he go against the Eagles? Will they man him up or will they let him loose? Will Bartel tag or play his own game?
West Coast never tag(or rarely). Would love to see how individual midfielders go against west coast. I bet they dominate ;)

Scotty B. said:
West Coast never tag(or rarely). Would love to see how individual midfielders go against west coast. I bet they dominate ;)

Stenglein gives a heavy tag and guys like Braun and Selwood are giving slightly more freedom but are held accountable. But you are right; Judd, Couins, Fletcher get a free reign.

Stenglein is the perfect match up for ling. I think Stinger will play on him. If ling goes to tag someone like Cousins then Stenglein will probly take Bartel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rod Stroker said:
Is it just me or is there a problem with FanFooty ? The Live Scores and Head-to-Head doesn't show the complete list of players, but instead only shows a few players and then has this for the rest :
WB (em) 0
WB (em) 0
WB (em) 0
WB (em) 0
WB (em) 0
WB (em) 0
WB (em) 0

Monty ?
I am having the same problem :mad: :mad:

Yeah, I'm getting that on my own team too. I think it's something to do with having too many players in your team who aren't playing (I have 5 in my 22 who aren't playing). I'll have a look at it.

m0nty said:
Ah, for some reason the Bulldogs team list had been blanked. Any problems now?

heh yeah, was just about to say that when you fixed it, I noticed my Bulldogs players were missing, all good now, thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back