B Fevola
A Lovett
A Monfries
N G Brown
L Franklin
-----------
Al Davey
L Jetta

Downgraded Cornes to A Lovett and used the cash to upgrade Rischitelli to Sherman. Im fairly happy with this team now - except for the fact that I have so many Essendon players...

Yeah, but trading him for Cox/Lade or someone like that once theyve dropped and hes risen enough. A few months in, he'll be made redundant. Not a long term prospect IMO.
made redundant? Hw is the crows only real ruck option and from what i've seen from this year he seems to be moving well and well worth a starting spot

made redundant? Hw is the crows only real ruck option and from what i've seen from this year he seems to be moving well and well worth a starting spot

Yeah, but isn't he only in coz theres 2 big crows out (Biglands + someone else), one of which is coming back in a few months? I could very well be wrong... still not sure if I'd want him in my top 22 at the end of the season, but I guess if he's scoring high enough, there's no reason not to keep him. I've just heard there'll be someone returning from injury who will replace him.

Yeah, but isn't he only in coz theres 2 big crows out (Biglands + someone else), one of which is coming back in a few months? I could very well be wrong... still not sure if I'd want him in my top 22 at the end of the season, but I guess if he's scoring high enough, there's no reason not to keep him. I've just heard there'll be someone returning from injury who will replace him.
In 2005 he was absolutly killing it and then at the end of the year had a bad knee injury. Miss all last year but was playing in the sanfl and doing well at the end of the year. The only other options that the crows have are maric and griffin and they are both not ready for the next step.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your team has potential but at the same time has way too many Carlton players. Eddie Betts is the worst selection I have ever seen.
Stevens will be a freak.
Hartlet i wasn't too sure about but the only player at that price i had any idea about. Walker gets 70-110 points consistently. Murphy will rack em up. Gibbs bargain at the price. Fevola=freak. Libretore told my dad betts will get a run in the midfield this year. So midfield=points. = good dream team.

any suggestionsssss?
changeS?

What are peoples thoughts on buying Brown? Too expensive?
Also I've noticed not may people picking Simon Black after his impressive NAB cup campiagn. Is he generally not a great DT'er?

What are peoples thoughts on buying Brown? Too expensive?
Also I've noticed not may people picking Simon Black after his impressive NAB cup campiagn. Is he generally not a great DT'er?

Brown's price will go down a lot after round 3. Better options for 80k less.

Black is a very good DT'er IMO. He was average early on last year, but finished well. Won't get the 130+ scores that others will, but rarely drops below 75-80.

Yeah, I know Biglands is out for the year. Not sure who the other one I was thinking of is then. But like I said, if he's doing well, by all means keep him. But if he rises a bit in value, but still isn't quite good enough for starting 22, I'm gonna upgrade him.

I'm starting with Hudson, too good a value player, means your not carrying rubbish in other areas if you do it right. And providing you got kids to make you money, youll be able to upgrade him eventually, as he will almost assuredly go up. Pretty sure Griffin is backing him up as of round 1 (will stand corrected.)

This is my team:

Backs:

Goddard
Gilbee
Walker
Raines
Hunter
Miller:196,400
Smith :91,600
Ellis
Hartlett:82,300

Midfield:

Judd
Stevens
Deledio
Murphy
Gibbs
Cooney
Selwood:96,300
Muston

Ruck:
Fraser
Sandilands
Leunenberger: 106,800
Sellar:82,300

Forwards:
Pavlich
Okeefe
Fevola
Franklin
Betts
Shulz
Brown
Kennedy
Kochitske

Just a hand with the underlined ones and who would be a suitable replacement keeping in mind i only have another 40,500. Also feel free to make opinions on other players.

Thoughts on this team.
I need some changes for the highlighted ones with only 40,500 spare.

North supporters will smith play 15+ games.
Hawks will muston and ellis play heaps
geelong will selwood play heaps
and i need some good swaps for underlined ones

my side. please comment

Back
Cornes
J Bowden
McLeod
C Jones
Gilbee
Adcock
Kosi
(J Smith, Ellis)

Centres
Judd
S Burgoyne
Hodge
Murphy
Rischitelli
Higgins
(J Selwood, Gibbs)

Rucks
Sandilands
Hudson
(Griffin, Renouf)

Forwards
Lloyd
Hall
Pavlich
Thomas
N G Brown
Franklin
Gumbleton
(Hawkins, Jetta)

my side. please comment

Back
Cornes
J Bowden
McLeod
C Jones
Gilbee
Adcock
Kosi
(J Smith, Ellis)

Centres
Judd
S Burgoyne
Hodge
Murphy
Rischitelli
Higgins
(J Selwood, Gibbs)

Rucks
Sandilands
Hudson
(Griffin, Renouf)

Forwards
Lloyd
Hall
Pavlich
Thomas
N G Brown
Franklin
Gumbleton
(Hawkins, Jetta)

solid side, however I suggest you don't play Gumby, young kpp struggle early so hes a big risk and Dale Thomas is not the player you want either there are better options than him, Higgins time is 08 aswell, but he can play just be wary of the mids around him in that team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back