AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT Dilemma

Any help would be great guys:

Higgins or McGlynn (Centres)

Lach Hansen or Richard Cole (Backs)

Haselby, Nathan Jones or Rischitelli (Centres)

Richard Hadley, Lindsey Thomas or Andrew Brown (Centres)

And Finally what are ppls thoughts on Tom Hawkins??

In terms of DT backline players there arnt many others that averaged better than 86 last year so if you had him over the course of the season you would have been pretty happy with him.Any backline player with an avearage of 86 should be worth consideration no matter how his scores fluctuate from week to week

agreed

Im at the crossroads with a decision.

either...

McMahon & Lloyd

or
Carazzo/Gram & O'Keefe

1st option for me, Llloyd is the golden boy at the dons they will kick it 2 him everytime big potential for massive scores, and McMahon is a perfect fantasy player hangs away from the action getting cheap kicks, plus with the guns in his team won't be getting that much attention id say

Re: DT Dilemma

I thought DT meant "Drug Testing" at first.

Having played this a few years now, to me it all comes down to the rookies you pick in the starting line up and how you grow their value and trade them in the first 10 rounds.

So what are people's opinions on these guys as reserves

CENTRE:

(Assuming I start Gibbs on the field)

Which two out of -

Lindsay Thomas
Houli
Selwood

FORWARD:

Which two out of -

Aaron Edwards (assuming he is in actually)
Alwyn Davey
Jetta
Ben Reid
Nathan Krakeour

Opinions? Votes?

\\

Higgins
Hansen
Rischitelli
Thomas
and Hawkins is still recovering from those stress injuries in his legs

Having played this a few years now, to me it all comes down to the rookies you pick in the starting line up and how you grow their value and trade them in the first 10 rounds.

So what are people's opinions on these guys as reserves

CENTRE:

(Assuming I start Gibbs on the field)

Which two out of -

Lindsay Thomas
Houli
Selwood

FORWARD:

Which two out of -

Aaron Edwards (assuming he is in actually)
Alwyn Davey
Jetta
Ben Reid
Nathan Krakeour

Opinions? Votes?

1)selwood and thomas to play most games, imo selwood will average more points.

2) edwards is certain to be a focul point now get on him will rise quickly, davey is your other best bet, tackles well so if he doesnt win alot of the ball he can get some numbers that way. Reid will play a short ammount of games and i don't think the other two are quite there yet

Im at the crossroads with a decision.

either...

McMahon & Lloyd

or
Carazzo/Gram & O'Keefe

1st option for me, Llloyd is the golden boy at the dons they will kick it 2 him everytime big potential for massive scores, and McMahon is a perfect fantasy player hangs away from the action getting cheap kicks, plus with the guns in his team won't be getting that much attention id say

Thats what I have at the moment but Jordy worries me a little. Im unsure!

What about J. Walker ( from Freo this year, been reading plenty posts about him over the past couple weeks but still can't decide if he is worth the trouble or not.
1) Will be play round 1? 2) Will he get enough game time 3) Will he average 75?

Also any thoughts on C. Bizzell, if he walks straight back into the side he should get a fair few marks and a fair few possessions per game. Good value at 127k.

Any thoughts?

Thanks OEP.

At this stage, I have Edwards and Davey in Fwd and Selwood and Thomas in Centre - so glad to hear other people think so too.

Help With My Team plz

Hey guys just gonna tell ya my team, and hopefully ppl can tell me what needs improving. cheers

Backs - McLeod, Gilbee, S.Fisher, Mundy, Raines, Adcock, Kosi
Centres - Judd, J.Bolton, Murphy, Deledio, Pearce, Embley
Rucks - Mooney, Darcy
Forwards - C.Cornes, Fevola, G.Ablett, Robert Murphy, Monfries, D.Thomas

EMG - J.Selwood, B.Hudson, A.Edwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about J. Walker ( from Freo this year, been reading plenty posts about him over the past couple weeks but still can't decide if he is worth the trouble or not.
1) Will be play round 1? 2) Will he get enough game time 3) Will he average 75?

Also any thoughts on C. Bizzell, if he walks straight back into the side he should get a fair few marks and a fair few possessions per game. Good value at 127k.

Any thoughts?

1) I'd say so, 2) nope, 3) doubtful

Bizzell will be great value if he walks straight back in, but will take time maybe pick him up after you have seen some perfromance from him

For my own peace of mind can people please tell me how much output Bock and Adcock will give, I presume that Adcock is fine for round 1 aswell

Adcock will average in the 70's I think. He is unbelievably cheap. Everyone should have him and if you dont I dont know why you would even bother doing a DT.

Bock could be anything. COuld be a gun or could break donw and get injured again. Who knows?

Adcock will average in the 70's I think. He is unbelievably cheap. Everyone should have him and if you dont I dont know why you would even bother doing a DT.

Bock could be anything. COuld be a gun or could break donw and get injured again. Who knows?

Haha dw I have Adcock been in this caper long enough to recognise a good bargain, yeh Bock is tough for me with the way the crows forwards are looking he could get a mountain of game time

I also did and i don't see how he was poor. 2 injuries he had to contend with throughout the year and he still averaged 90.

Plus, i'm sure you would've rather him play than not.

So you enjoyed his inconsistency?

Lol, you know Sante, for the guy who was telling us off before for asking for advice, you've asked for a fair bit since, and also posted your entire forward line. But I totally agree with you that asking the odd piece of advice is fine, and posting entire teams is stupid.

But yeah, there's no harm in asking advice on a couple of players you don't know.

:p I posted my entire forward line because it would help out my helpers :D

I think my Forward line is my weak point, so there's no harm in posting a section of yuor team...

\\

Higgins
Hansen
Rischitelli
Thomas
and Hawkins is still recovering from those stress injuries in his legs

Hawkins played in a reserves practice match on the weekend, but is not ready as yet.

Doubt he will play much senior football this year. Maybe a handfull of games if lucky is my estimation.

POTP

Choosing a midfield

Ok guys i need help with my DT midfield.

My 3 choices at the moment are:

S. Black, Kerr, Higgins, N. Lappin, Gibbs, Griffen (Browne, J. Selwood)

S. Black, Hasleby, Rischitelli, Higgins, Gibbs, Griffen (Browne, J. Selwood)

S. Black, Murphy, Rischitelli, Higgins, Gibbs, Griffen (Browne, Rodan)

Which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back