AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've got Hodge, Green, Stevens, Pearce, Rodan, Lappin, Gibbs, Selwood but am still torn with a couple of them......

Thoughts on Graeme Johncock?

Johncock would be an excellent SC player as most of his disposal are effective (No. 1 at the Crows). Not quite as good a DTer but can score high and will generally be fairly consistant. It is possible that he will be used in the midfield as he was late last season to cover injuries. I would consider him a 2nd tier DT player (just behind the guns) averaging 75-85 points each week.

What do you guys reckon Darcy and Hudson will score on average?

Because say they average 50 each week.. you could go with them as your main ruckmen. and although this leaves you with most likely weak ruck line up, it does free up 300k+ which could be used to upgrade quite a few other players...

just thoughts...

Ok I need tigers fans thoughts on these listed players

1. Cleve Hughes
2. Adam Pattison
3. Cam Howat
4. Richie Tambling

What is their likely gametime?
Positions?

anything else of note would be helpful

cheers

What do you guys reckon Darcy and Hudson will score on average?

Because say they average 50 each week.. you could go with them as your main ruckmen. and although this leaves you with most likely weak ruck line up, it does free up 300k+ which could be used to upgrade quite a few other players...

just thoughts...

darcy will take a little time will probably end up averaging 60-65 imo, hudson should score ok but not sensational id say close to 60 for an average.

1. Cleve Hughes
2. Adam Pattison
3. Cam Howat
4. Richie Tambling

Positions?

cheers

Not a tigers fan, but wouldn't touch any

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rankings39we.gif

Thanks to Sheller for this one does some great work. Thought I might repost this list for any new dt players out there just so you can get an idea of who to seek for advice, hopefully Sheller gets this up and running again, cheers.

Im thinking of Priddis (176) for one of Lappin/Higgins (both 196) for the first few weeks, seeing as he will slot into Fletcher's position and Cousisns is temporarily out of action. I'm still not sold on Lappin.
Anyones ideas?

Thanks to Sheller for this one does some great work. Thought I might repost this list for any new dt players out there just so you can get an idea of who to seek for advice, hopefully Sheller gets this up and running again, cheers.[/QUOTE]
-----------------

wtf does that mean

1. Cleve Hughes
2. Adam Pattison
3. Cam Howat
4. Richie Tambling

Positions?

cheers

Hughes- Not this year

Pattison- will only score well while simmonds is out. He had 22 possessions and 10 marks in the last practice game, think it was his first game back.

Howatt- will be in the midfield rotations, played the last 5 games last year. didnt have less than 15 possessions, didnt have more than 24. He can kick a goal. Kicks more than he handballs which is better for dream team.

Tambling- burning on the track, but i wouldnt have him in my starting 22 for the dream team.

I dont have any of these four players in my team.

Value from richmond- foley and brown.

Not a tigers fan, but wouldn't touch any

Pattison @ $157K is at least worth a good look. Had 22 disposals playing ruck in the last practice game against the Pies. May not get heaps of hitouts but his greatest strength is his endurance which should see him pick up quite a few touches. With Simmonds out for a couple of weeks at least and Knoble average at best he's sure to get alot of game time.

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

Ok after a couple of weeks of changes will i have him will i not this is what i've come up with... thoughts please???

Backs

j.Bowden
Gilbee
Johncock
Walker (carl)
walker (freo)
Birchall
Adcock

Emerg: Boyle and Ellis

Mids

Judd (capt)
goodes
Ben Johnson
Pendlebury
Rodan
S.Burguoyne

Emerg: gibbs, Thomas

Rucks

sandilands
Hudson

Emerg: Reneuf, Griffin

Forwards

Pavlich
Hall
Fevola
Aker
Monfries
Brown (rich)
Edwards

Emerg: Davey, Kozi

Any feedback would be great...

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

Thoughts/opinions

dtxo6.jpg

Unlike many other teams in this thread, that ones half decent. Could do with a number of changes (which you'll find easy to make if you read through the other threads), but you're on the right track.

Not going to offer any specific advice, cause the information is already everywhere on this forum, and it's better you make the decisions yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back