Fevola
Mooney
N Brown (Rich)
Monfries
Franklin
McDougall
A Davey
A Edwards

Any ideas on my main weaknesses? Should I look at Raines? I have 30k left over.

Can i please get some feedback on my side:

Backs:
C. Cornes
J. Bowden
Sinclair
McPhee
Walker
X. Clarke
Adcock
L. Hansen (R)
Ellis (R)

Centres:
Judd
L. Ball
Hodge
Hasleby
Lappin
J. Selwood
Gibbs (R)
Armitage (R)

Rucks:
Sandilands
Darcy
Hudson (R)
Ryder (R)

Forwards:
J. Brown
Riewoldt
Pavlich
N. Brown
Franklin
T. Cloke
Koschitzke
Davey (R)
Edwards (R)

Opinions on Corey Jones @ $325,800 in the forwards?

Not sold on him, but not sure who below him would score more..

I have exactly $325,800 to spend..

I have had him in my side due to Thompson's injury, but I'm starting to think it might not be good for him if Laidley decides to move him to the square. I'd need to see where he gets named on Thursday, I think. If he's named at full forward or a pocket, drop him.

is judd/bruce worth the extra 20,000 over dal santo? and if so which one?

I think if you're going to stretch to the expensive guys you might as well get Judd, he we be huge as always, whilst DSanto cannot be counted on in the same way.

The other option is to drop 10-20k and get a guy who will consistently avg almost as good numbers. Ie; Mclean, S.Black, Hodge. Plus you save money.

Option 2 IMHO.

What is wrong with Fletcher?

Rough_Edges - Go back to ********* or whatever that ****hole is called. LOL at that "footy" forum only having 4 club boards and the other 12 teams have threads :D

Make you feel tough swearing?

The worst thing is...you have 10000 posts and nobody knows who you are?

Does it hurt too suck at life?

Re: Advice

Tomcitizen's tip:

When it comes to your captain, don't be afraid to change week-to-week. Judd loves playing against Freo. Barry Hall adores playing Carlton, and so on.

Your captain is virtually a 23rd scorer. If you can pick with some success which of your guns will fire hardest, it's a small but useful boost.

Thanks for that useless piece of info... it doesnt take a f***in rocket scientist to realize that your captain should be the player that you think will score the most in your team for that week.

How stupid do you have to be to start a whole thread on Dreamteam advice? Anyone who needs help with their team this year should give up on footy all together.

Gr8 2 B back....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any help would be great guys

Option one:
Sandi, Cox & Gibbs

Option Two:
Sandi, Moran/Pattison, Luke Ball

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'd like some opinions on my centres:

JUDD
MCLEAN
DELEDIO
RISCHITELLI
GIBBS
SELWOOD

ARMITAGE
THOMAS

The main point being, is it too risky to have both Gibbs and Selwood on the ground? I originally had Ryan Griffen in instead of Gibbs, with slightly less cash and a minor rearrangement in my forward line. I've followed Gibbs very tightly for a while. I'm not convinced that he is totally worth it considering he is $117ish. I'm still very confident he will be the best player out of this draft, but not as dramatically in the first year as say M Murphy in 2006 or J Selwood in 2007.

I'd like some opinions on my centres:

JUDD
MCLEAN
DELEDIO
RISCHITELLI
GIBBS
SELWOOD

ARMITAGE
THOMAS

The main point being, is it too risky to have both Gibbs and Selwood on the ground? I originally had Ryan Griffen in instead of Gibbs, with slightly less cash and a minor rearrangement in my forward line. I've followed Gibbs very tightly for a while. I'm not convinced that he is totally worth it considering he is $117ish. I'm still very confident he will be the best player out of this draft, but not as dramatically in the first year as say M Murphy in 2006 or J Selwood in 2007.

it is a bit of a problem starting both gibbs and selwood. You might have to downgrade a forward/backman to make some money, so you can trade out one of them for a foley, pendlebury, griffen who are all reasonably cheap

Re: players to look out for in dream team 07

I personally think Clint Jones at 69K is worth a punt as a bench player in the centre's

Watched him play at Souths last year and he is a pacy ball magnet and is a ready made player at 22 years old. I'd say most likely of the Saints rookies to get promoted should someone get an injury given he's a ready made player.

it is a bit of a problem starting both gibbs and selwood. You might have to downgrade a forward/backman to make some money, so you can trade out one of them for a foley, pendlebury, griffen who are all reasonably cheap

That was certainly my initial instinct, but I just don't want to miss any opportunities to build a serious cash roll with so many exciting midfielders set to debut this year. I have a list of about 10 I'm certain will make an impact. *sigh* But at the same time, I'm quite comfortable getting this one particular cheap forward who I think will really excelt this year.

I think I'll bring back Griffen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back