AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys what do people think about meeson from the crows,
surely he should get some ruck time this yr at the crows

think he could b a roughie

I think so, obviously its a risk; then again who knows how Tarrant will fit in in Freo and Ottens has been avg the last few years.

In regards to Corey Jones, IMO, he will start at HFF, he definately won't be playing in a pocket but could play at FF. He won't be first option there though, knowing Laidley, he'd play Edwards/Brown there before him. Should still manage to average 80+ either way.

Anyway, Davey or Jetta?

Re: Advice

Thanks for that useless piece of info... it doesnt take a f***in rocket scientist to realize that your captain should be the player that you think will score the most in your team for that week.

How stupid do you have to be to start a whole thread on Dreamteam advice? Anyone who needs help with their team this year should give up on footy all together.

Gr8 2 B back....

hahahaha thats a bit rude but ahwell

Can i please get some feedback on my side:

Backs:
C. Cornes
J. Bowden
Sinclair
McPhee
Walker
X. Clarke
Adcock
L. Hansen (R)
Ellis (R)

Centres:
Judd
L. Ball
Hodge
Hasleby
Lappin
J. Selwood
Gibbs (R)
Armitage (R)

Rucks:
Sandilands
Darcy
Hudson (R)
Ryder (R)

Forwards:
J. Brown
Riewoldt
Pavlich
N. Brown
Franklin
T. Cloke
Koschitzke
Davey (R)
Edwards (R)

Thats a strong team. You've chosen the strategy of going a bit cheap with your rucks so to free up money elsewhere, which is not the way I play the game, but its your call on that.

Your centres are really really good - again thats not the way I play it, but obviously you arent going to be doing much upgrading there.

Your forwards have some form and fitness question marks over them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

Backs: C.Cornes, J.Bowden, mcleod, birchall, m.wilson, copeland, b.miller

Centres: K.Cornes, judd (C), mclean, sherman, harding, gibbs

Rucks: D.cox, lade

Forwards: J.Brown, lloyd, franklin, Davey x2, n.ablett, mcdougall.....

emergency: l.hansen, a.edwards, r.hadley

rest of reserves: a.everitt, jamar, hudson, adams (kang)

any thoughts.......... good/bad
need any changes....????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

please.. thoughts...

hey guys i need some advice on B Ottens. Does anyone think he can dominate this year?

geelong supporters will he play much ruck this season?

If hes no good who else can I pick up for around the same price? Already have G Ablett, R Murphy and Monfries

Also Hodge or Ball for the midfield?

Cheers

Ok I've got a problem with my dream team. I happy with everyone else but they're are two players in my backline, Adam McPhee (308,100) and Justin Koschitzche (139,400) who I really don't want in my starting 22. However I can't find a viable alternative pair.

Can anyone think of a better pair of defenders I can get with around $450,000?

As has already been said, please don't fill this thread with specific questions, there are plenty of threads for that already. That goes for the other questions above aswell. This thread is designed for general strategy talk, not specific player info.

Thanks for that useless piece of info... it doesnt take a f***in rocket scientist to realize that your captain should be the player that you think will score the most in your team for that week.

How stupid do you have to be to start a whole thread on Dreamteam advice? Anyone who needs help with their team this year should give up on footy all together.

Gr8 2 B back....

Great to have you back.

We can always use another bastard in these forums.

Can i please get some feedback on my side:

Backs:
C. Cornes
J. Bowden
Sinclair
McPhee
Walker
X. Clarke
Adcock
L. Hansen (R)
Ellis (R)

Centres:
Judd
L. Ball
Hodge
Hasleby
Lappin
J. Selwood
Gibbs (R)
Armitage (R)

Rucks:
Sandilands
Darcy
Hudson (R)
Ryder (R)

Forwards:
J. Brown
Riewoldt
Pavlich
N. Brown
Franklin
T. Cloke
Koschitzke
Davey (R)
Edwards (R)

That team could do extremely well, but you will need a lot of luck.

Riewoldt is in doubt for round 1, Walker, Clarke, Adcock, J Brown and Koschitzke have been injury prone of late. Worse still, Lappin, Darcy, Hudson and N Brown are coming back from serious injury. You will be very lucky not to lose several of those players.

In regards to Corey Jones, IMO, he will start at HFF, he definately won't be playing in a pocket but could play at FF. He won't be first option there though, knowing Laidley, he'd play Edwards/Brown there before him. Should still manage to average 80+ either way.

Anyway, Davey or Jetta?
Davey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back