AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are any of the DT guns actually starting Darcy on the field?

Currently my rucks are

Everitt (tentatively)
Sandilands
Hudson (R)
Darcy (R)

Should I sell Darcy and upgrade Everitt (perhaps get Darcy later depending on form)?

Hawthorns treble of young guns in Birchall,Dowler & Ellis how did they perform over pre-season and cup matches if all played !? and whats there chances of suiting up in round 1 +.....

Don't have him in my team but what are peoples thoughts on mcglynn. He is very cheap and has a pretty good average, just worried about game time.

He's ****, y do u do dreamteam at all? You may aswell give up now.

Everyone here asking 4 advice doesnt deserve to do dreamteam, because clearly you're 2 **** 2 think of 30 players by yourself...

You're prob some short 15/16 year old schoolkid with Gibbs as your skipper.

He's ****, y do u do dreamteam at all? You may aswell give up now.

Everyone here asking 4 advice doesnt deserve to do dreamteam, because clearly you're 2 **** 2 think of 30 players by yourself...

You're prob some short 15/16 year old schoolkid with Gibbs as your skipper.

mate this is a dt board not a trolling board. If you want to be a prick go to bay 13. The only reason your on this board is too probably gain information. i bet you right now you are looking up mcglynns stats and considering him for your own team. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who gives a f*ck you dont have to be good to do it you coc*head

Why waste your time on something you have no idea about? You may aswell sign up for Special K Badminton Dreamteam...

mate this is a dt board not a trolling board. If you want to be a prick go to bay 13. The only reason your on this board is too probably gain information. i bet you right now you are looking up mcglynns stats and considering him for your own team. :rolleyes:

I bet you should shut the f*** up... this board should be used to discuss your "finished" team, and talk about some up and coming players that would be good for dreamteam. But you **** have come on here with at most 3 spots filled in your team, and bassically said can everyone else please pick my remaining 27+ players because I dnt have the mental capacity to do it.

You would all struggle to make the top 100,000 if it wasn't for everyone else that actually has a clue, telling you who to put in your team!

Ok DT experts - after a bit of adjusting over the weekend I have 607k to finish off with the following:

3 backs (1 starter - 2 res)
1 forward (starter)

Any ideas on the optimal selections?
I'm sorry but whats the point of doing DT if you just want others to pick your team for you?

Why waste your time on something you have no idea about? You may aswell sign up for Special K Badminton Dreamteam...

I bet you should shut the f*** up... this board should be used to discuss your "finished" team, and talk about some up and coming players that would be good for dreamteam. But you **** have come on here with at most 3 spots filled in your team, and bassically said can everyone else please pick my remaining 27+ players because I dnt have the mental capacity to do it.

You would all struggle to make the top 100,000 if it wasn't for everyone else that actually has a clue, telling you who to put in your team!

wow someone is a bit hypocritical. i have finished my team and i posted what people think of mcglynn. he is a young player that will be good for dreamteam and i wondered what other people thought of him.

i don't know if it is because you didn't go to skewl or because your just plain stupid but u should read more mate.

top 100,000 mate i made it by 99,555 last spots year.

now back to the original question what are peoples thoughts on mcglynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back