AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont YOU get a clue you pathetic fking moron i finished 753rd last year and i only realised this site even had a DT board this year.

So take the d*ck out of your mouth and say something with substance you piece of ****. You actually make me vomit you are that much of a joke. People come on here to discuss things, they arent necessarily relying on somone to tell them what do to. Not like you and your dad who you have to ask whether it is ok for you to pull his **** when you feel like getting some action.

You say 753rd like it's top ****, my top 3 teams rankings dnt even add up to 753... and what's with all the gay jokes? you've clearly heard a lot of them in the past, is there something your not telling us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still some If's & buts any suggestions on firstly my BACK'S !?

J.Bowden
A.Mcleod
A.Walker
G.Birchall
B.Waters
A.Raines
J.Koschitzke
L.Hansen (r)
X.Ellis (r)

J.Bowden
A.Mcleod
A.Walker
G.Birchall
B.Waters
A.Raines
J.Koschitzke
L.Hansen (r)
X.Ellis (r)

Cant really give any suggestions.. its actually pretty good

You say 753rd like it's top ****, my top 3 teams rankings dnt even add up to 753... and what's with all the gay jokes? you've clearly heard a lot of them in the past, is there something your not telling us?

I'm pretty sure your only allowed to control 1 team Gus? Hence why do you have 3 teams? Isint that against the rules, in other words cheating? Why do you get to have 3 teams when everyone is trying to win with 1? Not good enough to win with the one side are you?

I'm pretty sure your only allowed to control 1 team Gus? Hence why do you have 3 teams? Isint that against the rules, in other words cheating? Why do you get to have 3 teams when everyone is trying to win with 1? Not good enough to win with the one side are you?

I think he meant 3 teams over the past few years...

J.Bowden
A.Mcleod
A.Walker
G.Birchall
B.Waters
A.Raines
J.Koschitzke
L.Hansen (r)
X.Ellis (r)

I'm not a huge fan, Mcleod wont do as well as he did last season. Walker, Birchall, Waters & Rains havn't proven themselves so your risking it a bit there. Koschitzke I think will bouce back this season. If I were you I would upgrade 2 of your 4 unproven players from some proven players who will guarantee you with some solid scores.

I'm not a huge fan, Mcleod wont do as well as he did last season. Walker, Birchall, Waters & Rains havn't proven themselves so your risking it a bit there. Koschitzke I think will bouce back this season. If I were you I would upgrade 2 of your 4 unproven players from some proven players who will guarantee you with some solid scores.

The skill is recognizing the talent before they explode. It's too late after they explode (i.e. Heath Shaw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back