AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

:eek: your a Carlton supporter and you want the Blues to get rid of Fev?

How the **** are you going to kick goals then?

Blues are rebuilding anyway....I could wait for a goal kicker with a brain.

I don't see Fev having the best influence on Murphy, Gibbs, Walker etc

Murphy is a class above most of the team in his play and the way he carries himself.

Look at tools like Scotland and even Whitnall...duds! Why is fatnall capt'n?

Who will be better this year, Monfries or Franklin?

Here it is, the single piece of information I'm saying on this thread... Monfries, He's an absolute star since he got that banana kick working. Btw, im not saying put him in ur team...

Who will be better this year, Monfries or Franklin?

Monfries.

He is a professional that knew he would be an AFL player from a young age. He will rack them up. He is a like a Football Samurai. And a bargain as a foward. imo

Blues are rebuilding anyway....I could wait for a goal kicker with a brain.

I don't see Fev having the best influence on Murphy, Gibbs, Walker etc

Murphy is a class above most of the team in his play and the way he carries himself.

Look at tools like Scotland and even Whitnall...duds! Why is fatnall capt'n?
Sounds like you are happy for Carlton to be wooden spooners till about 2009...

Scotland is one of your only really consistent midfielders, and you will be lucky to find a player who reads the game better than Whitnall.

And last fo all, if you were to get rid of Fev, who do you have coming through the ranks that can kick enough goals to get you off the bottom of the ladder? Kennedy? hahahaha

Monfries.

He is a professional that knew he would be an AFL player from a young age. He will rack them up. He is a like a Football Samurai. And a bargain as a foward. imo

Your logic is shocking... no wonder you're on here asking everyone for help

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monfries.

Oh well if you put it that way....there is no way I can leave him out!:p

I mean a Football Samurai!

fev if 100% for mine. looked in some seriously good touch an dno offence, but against the richmond defence this week shoudl tear it up. Presented well in the nab cup, marks everything! kicks in from anywhere!

But aker, could do anything, im just not convinced he will be as goo din the bulldogs team, dont know why, just think with johno up fwd too, wont get as much of it.

Also, i remeber reading quite a while ago that nick davis had pulled his head in, worked tirelessly on his endurance to get back into the midfield. Would you take a punt on him to light it up, or, would you play a safer option and go for o'keefe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back