J. Brown
Pavlich
B. Hall
Franklin
Koschitzke
Bock
McDougall

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

I think almost every side i have seen has N.G.Brown, wonder how many people will keep him now he is out for round 1? I have traded him as i dont trust he will be back anytime soon.

Where did you read that from? Nathan Brown is placed at half forward according to the official team lists...

IMO J. Brown is just too dear and i'm doubtful whether he will be able to hold his value. He will have to score pretty big each week to retain that and depending on the Lions ability to get the ball down there it could be a bit hit and miss. I reckon there's some cheaper more consistent players around that will increase in value......

i think joel corey will be a better buy than enright this year ... enright probably wont break into the midfeild as much this year but in saying that he will play loose across half back alot

2 questions ppl
1) whats with the big rap on foley??
2) welsh or johncock (welsh is set to play on the wing this year where as johncock as a back pocket player)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legend mate, thanks for the help.

Oh and I agree on Hansen, he was the best player taken from last years draft IMO. Love the look of him, will be a superstar. :thumbsu:

Well I'm going to keep Riggio then. :thumbsu:

I currently have Ellis, and I just don't see the Hawks not playing him considering their love for young talent and that fact he was taken so high in the draft. I'm going to keep him.

However Brown is gone, at this stage I've replaced him with Hunter who should average about 70. I don't know if it's worth upgrading him as to be honest there are no forwards around 300k which interest me.

So basically start Riggio on in the early rounds w' Hansen in the second half of the season pending form of course y/n !?
I also have Ellis, so my process each week is who to pick as an emerg and who to start between the three of them.As with all my lines i have one starting rookie w' two on the reserves.

i think joel corey will be a better buy than enright this year ... enright probably wont break into the midfeild as much this year but in saying that he will play loose across half back alot

2 questions ppl
1) whats with the big rap on foley??
2) welsh or johncock (welsh is set to play on the wing this year where as johncock as a back pocket player)

Dang... I feared that when i saw him as a back. Now I gotta look at replacing Enright...

i would doubt that hansen will still be playing by the second half of the year.
can see laids throwing him to the wolves after a eyecatching start and play him on the big boys - they will show him what senior footy is all about pretty quick.
i think it would of been better to give him 5-6 rounds in the vfl to get settled before throwing him out in front of a big crowd (for the roos!!) round 1

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

Alright boys their done, now tear em to shreads:rolleyes:

SUPER COACH

BACKS
C.Cornes
P.Bowden
G.Johncock
J.Rowe
G.Birchal
A.Walker
B.Jones

T.Boyle
X.Ellis

CENTERS
S.Mitchell
N.Stevens
S.Black
B.Delediuo
M.Murphy
N.Lappin

B.Gibbs
D.Rodan

RUCKS
D.Cox
L.Darcy

B.Hudson
J.Griffin

FOWARDS
J.Akermanis
M.Pavlich
C.Tarrant
K.Pettifer
L.Franklin
S.Milne
J.Koschitzke

A.Davies
M.Campbell

DREAM TEAM

BACKS

C.Cornes
J.Bowden
G.Johncock
A.McLeod
J.Adcock
G.Polock
D.Milburn

T.Boyle
X.Ellis

CENTERS

L.Hodge
D.Wells
S.Black
R.Tambling
S.Burgoyne
N.Lappin

B.Gibbs
J.King

RUCKS
A.Sandilands
L.Darcy

B.Hudson
J.Griffin

FOWARDS

B.Hall
J.Akermanis
C.Tarrant
M.Pavlich
L.Franklin
N.Bock
J.Koschitzke

A.Davey
M.Campbell

Re: Advice on Strategy

had the same problem DTT!!

Monfries / Buddy Franklin at similar prices... or if you have a bit of cash left...maybe look at going for a Rob Murphy if you're up for a bit of risk, or i reckon Lovett could have a good year for the dons in terms of SC.... But this is only my opinion, which has let me down before. Food for thought tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back