AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Power by a country mile :)

Is there any other player creating more debate than L Power. I like him and think he is a DT gun but there are a lot of you who don't rate him. The argumant that he has a different role just doesn't make sense. Unless he is tagging which I seriously doubt he will play mid, HB or HF all positions he should score well in.

It must be a Brisbane thing. Lappin is prob the second most controversial player:)

Didnt Power get injured? I thought I read news saying that he left training early because of his knee. Was it not as bad as first thought?

Didnt Power get injured? I thought I read news saying that he left training early because of his knee. Was it not as bad as first thought?

The mail is that it was just precautionary. Half the players in every team leave the track early and most play. The wonders of the needle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is the better value out of Brown and Chapman? I just cashed Gibbs in and was all set to upgrade Fev to Brown when I realised that Chappers is only 20K more than him. Is he worth the extra money? Anyone have their b/e's for this round?

Any trade thoughts/advice or whatever..?

B: C Cornes - J Bowden - G Birchall - B Waters - N Bock - J Adcock - J Koschitzke (Ellis/Riggio)

C: C Bruce - C Judd - L Hodge - J Bartel - M Priddis - J Selwood (Hadley/Browne)

R: D Cox - A Sandilands (Hudson/Griffin)

F: M Pavlich - B Hall - R OKeefe - B Fevola - C Mooney - L Franklin - Al Davey (Krakoeur/Campbell)

Trades Remaining: 18 Cash: $5,300

Any trade thoughts/advice or whatever..?

B: C Cornes - J Bowden - G Birchall - B Waters - N Bock - J Adcock - J Koschitzke (Ellis/Riggio)

C: C Bruce - C Judd - L Hodge - J Bartel - M Priddis - J Selwood (Hadley/Browne)

R: D Cox - A Sandilands (Hudson/Griffin)

F: M Pavlich - B Hall - R OKeefe - B Fevola - C Mooney - L Franklin - Al Davey (Krakoeur/Campbell)

Trades Remaining: 18 Cash: $5,300

Anyone?

I didn't consider that, will it have a big effect on his scores?

no doubt in my mind.

last few games joel bowden has been released from fullback to either chb or short stints in the midfield. Now they don't have much of an option but to play him there.

You'll still see some good scores but also a lot of average ones.

edit: on second thoughts, after reading the richmond board, it seems they have thursfield ready to take over. playing for coburg this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back