AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey tom your thread is quite good. it will help me with some new possible big scores. try to get the rest of teams up before the 29th or when ever the footy starts. but overall its a helpful thread i will certainly use :D. before i had not many players in mind to pick up.

Regards Andrew.

Re: Dreamteam on afl.com

I have started a free league for anyone that is interested.

Name: Dreamteamers
Online Password: bigfooty

Coaches can join your competition by signing up to the site and then searching for your competition in the "Leagues" section.

you can set up your own private comps with mate - but this bloke has already set up a private comp of his own. i read online that dreamteam.com.au allows you to set up 5 different teams for afl its a good way to compare your own skills
any one know if we can have multiple teams of afl.com.au dreamteam:confused:

I'm in a comp where we draft 20 players each around the table and leave the other 10 open for trades.

Makes for a much more interesting and challenging dreamteam comp than leagues where everyone's got Judd, everyone's got Brown etc.

Those late picks really test ya.

Add a $50 entry fee, trophy and prizemoney and our little illegal comp gets REALLY interesting come finals.:D

Problem is draft night early next week may have to be delayed, we thought site would be up 2moro latest. :(

I was also hoping to join the stronger leagues, as I have been looking for some decent competition. Maybe we could start a league from other people looking for a better league.

That's a good idea, there were plenty of gun DT'ers on here that we couldn't squeeze in unfortunatly. You could easily get together 16 or so guys from here and have a super competative league. If you need any help setting it up, feel free to PM me.

Highly doubtful. You havent been allowed to in the past and im near certain you won't be able to this year. It's coz they don't want people entering heaps of teams to win the prizes. Not only can you only have one team per email address, but you can't even have more than one if you create more accounts.

Makes sense though, and stops there from being hundreds of thousands of teams no-ones actually keeping up to date.

stuff that - if that is the case then there is no way im using dreamteam on afl.com.au - i dont care if dreamteam.com.au isnt the official comp at least u can enter more comps.

ill still wait till dreamteam goes live on afl.com.au but it lets hope its got some good features

(Log in to remove this ad.)

macca,
Blinger was saying that he has set up a comp on dreamteam.com.au its a private comp, but check the details from him. it might mean that we can have start up a real competitive league of DT'ers

Re: Dreanteam on afl.com

does anyone know the answer to this cos i know that they are looking after super coach and that is boring:thumbsdown:

they have previously and should again.

but they're totally different comps. I agree super coach is a bit dull (i dont mean to offend, thats just my opinion), but dreamteam is pretty good quality. I think they must put more attention towards making dreamteam the better of the comps.

macca,
Blinger was saying that he has set up a comp on dreamteam.com.au its a private comp, but check the details from him. it might mean that we can have start up a real competitive league of DT'ers

Hawforn, I was also interested in finding out if other people would like to try their luck in the afl dreamteam against stronger teams.
Since the elite dreamteamers already have their chosen teams for the 2 divisions they have setup. I was hoping a few of the other guys & gals who have good performances in the past would like to give it a go.
I notice Don Cottagers has setup a new thread on the subject, so now there is no need to setup another one.

Hi guys,

I have been fooling around with a Dreamteam-focused blog for a couple of weeks now, and I have launched into team-by-team previews:

http://afldream.blogspot.com/

Have a look, and let me know what you think. It'd be great to get a couple of other opinions up.

Cheers

What a great read. Well done. The more dreamteam stuff on the net the better in my book. :thumbsu:

LOL, Yeah placings in the past mean nothing......... It only shows that people have the runs on the board and understand the concept of Dream Team. :rolleyes:

Surprised u not gunna mouth off like last year how ur league would smash the No#1 title in. :D :D

Haha.
We may not be the "Top League" performance wise, but we are the "Top League" overall in terms of having competitive matches, lively coaches box comments and a kitty of money to play for during the season.

i have a league with family members and so forth does that make my league the best?
3 of our players finished in the top 100 and 7 in the top 1000
very compitive true!

i just rang DREAM TEAM and there seemed to be no one at the office so im guessing its very unlikely it wil open today!
guess we have to wait and hope it opens on monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back