AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream Team Question

Can anyone tell me if the prices the players finished on last year are the same prices they will start at this year?

Re: Dream Team Question

My guess is, if a player started on an extreme amount, like Hodge, ie. $750k, and then had a good year last year, but declined a fair bit to around $550k, the average system may have him a little higher etc.

My guess is, if a player started on an extreme amount, like Hodge, ie. $750k, and then had a good year last year, but declined a fair bit to around $550k, the average system may have him a little higher etc.

Excellent. Thanks mate.

Entries to EDT are pretty much closed this year, I think. We have two divisions already. I don't control it though, macca69 is the dude to PM.

i hope it opens up on the 15th even though i think it might start on the 19th. the dream team is opening later and later each year. i want more than 10 days to finalize. i still havn't really decided many players. any idead on cheap players that would be good for reserves (a player that plays often)? i cant wait this year it will be good.

n.van berlo
c.bartram
c.young

which midfielder for bargain basement ???
(supercoach) same crap i guess....
so far my midfield

8. BRUCE, Cameron (ME
9. COONEY, Adam (WBD
10. HASLEBY, Paul (FRE)
11. RISCHITELLI, Michael (BRL)
12. MURPHY, Marc (CAR)

question marks over hasleby and I need 1 more ??

n.van berlo
c.bartram
c.young

which midfielder for bargain basement ???
(supercoach) same crap i guess....
so far my midfield

8. BRUCE, Cameron (ME
9. COONEY, Adam (WBD
10. HASLEBY, Paul (FRE)
11. RISCHITELLI, Michael (BRL)
12. MURPHY, Marc (CAR)

question marks over hasleby and I need 1 more ??
Foley?

And on Cooney, IMO he is a no go zone until atleast after the break where he should be at full fitness. He was struck down with OP ALL pre season which was disappointing. If he didnt have the OP he would be a certain starter in my team but not ATM. Gun player but underdone.

ok its down to this...
j.corey & c.young
or
p.haselby&c.bartram
or any other suggesitons....
$775k to spare, i need 2 midfielders (supercoach)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word is barts won't be ready until at least round 4 so he's a miss, besides that he's missed out on a proper pre season...

no the supercoach is very different from the dream team. i would call it a dud copy. you shouldn't go for players that give away a lot of free kicks. from what i have heard it's -6 for something like that. the salry is different too, can we stick to the afl dream team in this thread? more good players that are up and comers please.

Ummm, I'm not sure that's correct. I think it's just worked out off what their last season average is. Maybe it's different in SC or other fantasy footy comps, but i'm pretty sure dreamteam just works off last seasons average. So for example, Brown will be the most expensive player because he had the highest average per round, even though he didn't play much of the season. It just averages all the games he did play.

But that said, i'm certainly no expert and am happy to be corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back