AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dreamteam on afl.com

ok relax dude i think we get it - its not gonna stop me from setting a side up on dreamteam.com.au

Sorry mate, no spots are available atm. We're just running the 2 divisions this year, but may bump it up to 3 next year, depending on how we go with 2 leagues this year...

How much stronger is your league this year?

Our league is not changing much this year.
Each year, we relagate the two weakest/dull teams in the league for two impressive/dedicated teams.
Our league will be more lively this year but it will not be that much stronger.
I will be honest, you guys will probably beat us but we are all mates in our league, whereas, you guys are only friends through the Internet?
Is that right?

Re: Dreanteam on afl.com

i dont know they will launch monday morning IMO more people are likely to access the afl site so they can waste time at work

matthew Ferguson is out for 'ATLEAST 3 weeks'..i was gonna pick him up too. Im scared that he wont be able to work his way into the saints best 22 now.

Each year, we relagate the two weakest/dull teams in the league for two impressive/dedicated teams.
I will be honest, you guys will probably beat us but we are all mates in our league, whereas, you guys are only friends through the Internet?
Is that right?

Players OUT

34,657th Overall in 2006
25,644th Overall in 2006
..6,633rd Overall in 2006
..1,598th Overall in 2006
..837th Overall in 2006

Players IN

A top 5 finish
A top 50 finish
Couple of top 200 finishes
A top 500 finish

Pretty much 90% of our league have finished Top 100 in some year. :D

Good Luck u will need it ;)

LH if I put in a really good performance, say, Top 100, could I put my hand up for your league next year?

Yeah for sure. :thumbsu:

Currently have 2 Divisions of some pretty switched on coaches. Hopefully we take out the SC and DT titles after our 1st in SC and 2nd overall in DT. Hoping for a 1-2 (Divvy 1 & 2) finish in both comps this year.:D

Re: Dreanteam on afl.com

Just a quick question - is the company that is running dreamteam on afl.com.au virtual sports?

Judd + Moloney
or
S.Black + Kerr

Probably going to go with Black n Kerr, but Judd absoloutly tears SC apart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that right?

We are ALOT stronger this year.

We have hand picked the best fantasy footy followers on the net.

To those wondering how to join, your probably going to have to finish around top 100 and enter through Div 2. If you have another good year in the Div 2 and rank in the top couple then you will probably be promoted to Div 1.

We are ALOT stronger this year.

We have hand picked the best fantasy footy followers on the net.

To those wondering how to join, your probably going to have to finish around top 100 and enter through Div 2. If you have another good year in the Div 2 and rank in the top couple then you will probably be promoted to Div 1.

How do you know that? The best footy followers on the net bit? ;)

Players OUT

34,657th Overall in 2006
25,644th Overall in 2006
..6,633rd Overall in 2006
..1,598th Overall in 2006
..837th Overall in 2006

Players IN

A top 5 finish
A top 50 finish
Couple of top 200 finishes
A top 500 finish

Pretty much 90% of our league have finished Top 100 in some year. :D

Good Luck u will need it ;)

WOW.
That is one strong league.

I have two things to say though:

1) Placings in the past mean nothing.
Well, i should rephrase that.
Placings in the past do not guarantee that your league will be stronger than last year as those top coaches who are entering the league might be struck with injuries or not perform as well this year.

2) Our league is elite competiton and we are all mates, whereas, your league is also elite competiton but you guys probably do not see eachother as you are only "Internet Buddies".

Re: Dreamteam on afl.com

any private league for dreamteam.com.au???

im interested in joining

Judd + Moloney
or
S.Black + Kerr

Probably going to go with Black n Kerr, but Judd absoloutly tears SC apart.

This is AFL Dream Team, not a Supercoach thread.

Judd and Moloney will score better in Supercoach than the other two, but I'd say the other two would be a better option in Dream Team. Funny how that works out.

WOW.
That is one strong league.

I have two things to say though:

1) Placings in the past mean nothing.
Well, i should rephrase that.
Placings in the past do not guarantee that your league will be stronger than last year as those top coaches who are entering the league might be struck with injuries or not perform as well this year.

2) Our league is elite competiton and we are all mates, whereas, your league is also elite competiton but you guys probably do not see eachother as you are only "Internet Buddies".

LOL, Yeah placings in the past mean nothing......... It only shows that people have the runs on the board and understand the concept of Dream Team. :rolleyes:

Surprised u not gunna mouth off like last year how ur league would smash the No#1 title in. :D :D

Yeah for sure. :thumbsu:

Currently have 2 Divisions of some pretty switched on coaches. Hopefully we take out the SC and DT titles after our 1st in SC and 2nd overall in DT. Hoping for a 1-2 (Divvy 1 & 2) finish in both comps this year.:D
What would be the minimum you have to finish to qualify for either league? Because i am interested.

What would be the minimum you have to finish to qualify for either league? Because i am interested.

I dunno, Top 500 i suppose.

Its based on a few other things as well.

Footy Knowledge
Good Bloke
Past DT Performances.
Like bantering around ideas about Fantasy Footy etc.
Promotion - Relegation between Divisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back