AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Have 4 forwards out this week (Hughes, Hawkins, Chapman & Cox).

I can sell 2 for 2 other cheapies, sell 1 and upgrade Davey to Riewoldt or play 2 men down and hope for the best. I only have 13 trades left so unsure whether to use them on this sort of nonsense.

What are people's thoughts.

Cheers
POTP

So who is everyone putting captain this week?

Mine is from Jordan Lewis, J Bowden, Kerr, B Johnson, Reiwoldt. I'll be playing a man down this week so my captain has to be super. Certainly not expecting to win my game but i would kinda like to avoid an absolute hammering just the same.

Any advice?

Mine is from Jordan Lewis, J Bowden, Kerr, B Johnson, Reiwoldt. I'll be playing a man down this week so my captain has to be super. Certainly not expecting to win my game but i would kinda like to avoid an absolute hammering just the same.

Any advice?
Jordan Lewis, Bowden and Kerr can be risky as they can all get low scores.
From those 5 i would go for Brad Johnson.

Similar situation with POTP this round with tomahawk omitted, chappy still out and my other emg injured in jetta i'm going to hang tough this round and go one man down hope i can get away w it.
Just one other veiw i'm after, Joel Selwood or Salopek !? with Salopek back from injury this round i'm tossing up if to bring him straight back in or keep Selwood in my starting 22 !?

Jordan Lewis, Bowden and Kerr can be risky as they can all get low scores.
From those 5 i would go for Brad Johnson.

Anyone can get low scores, but JLew has had only 1 score under 94 this year. Pretty consistent so far. But I too would go BJ out of your list. JLew would be second choice.

Anyone can get low scores, but JLew has had only 1 score under 94 this year. Pretty consistent so far. But I too would go BJ out of your list. JLew would be second choice.
Yes, but those are more likely to get low scores.
Johnson has been really consistent this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riewoldt is injury prone as hell. I'd go Scotty Lucas, but then again I barrack for Essendon so...
Plus Llllloydy is back so Lucas should find it easier to get the ball.

Aghh, can't make up my mind Riewoldt or Lucas for the Embley trade!?

I went straight for Lucas, look at his scores and yu can say he's a proven performer this year. His 2 low scores co-incided with the Llyod injury(correct me if I'm wrong), and Lloyd is back this week.

Riewoldt is injury prone as hell. I'd go Scotty Lucas, but then again I barrack for Essendon so...
Plus Llllloydy is back so Lucas should find it easier to get the ball.

Riewoldt has missed 10 games since end of 2001, so i wouldt go that far. But I do think he is a high risk of a couple of soft tissue injuries this year.

Ended up making two trades. Fairly predictable.

IN: Smith, Petterd
OUT: Bock, Selwood

Even if Bock outscores Smith this week (even for the next few weeks) ill still be happy with that decision.

Unlucky for those people who trade out Kennelly. He only had 2 weeks on the sidelines. Nigel Lapping missed more weeks and most people kept him. :eek:

EXCLUSIVE: last night i was at sandy hospital with my mum. Guess who i saw? everybodys favourite chashcow KOSI getting checked in at the emergency ward. He sat right next to me waiting to be admitted, i didnt notice anything wrong with him but still, interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back