AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riewoldt is injury prone as hell. I'd go Scotty Lucas, but then again I barrack for Essendon so...
Plus Llllloydy is back so Lucas should find it easier to get the ball.

he did play 22 matchs last year (volt) so hopefully he can do the same this year, if he can i will be very happy

We don't even really know if Petterd will play this week. He is on the extended bench, and its a trip to Perth. Why would they risk it?

Hes only on my bench and not even emergency so it doesnt bother me.

I went straight for Lucas, look at his scores and yu can say he's a proven performer this year. His 2 low scores co-incided with the Llyod injury(correct me if I'm wrong), and Lloyd is back this week.

u have got it totally right mate!! .... riewoldt is a star ... but lucas is just playing great footy at the moment ... although i believe saints have got an easier run coming up ... IMO

Unless Huddo has a big week he's set to maintain his price or possibly decrease, and Darcy might be hitting some form now, I'd say Hudson.

This Week
Bock for Smith
Davey for Riewoldt

Next Week
Hudson for Lade

Are they good trades? results in
Milburn,Gilbee,Bowden,Carrazzo,Adcock,Kozi,Smith
Hodge,Kerr,Burgoyne,Cooney,Foley,Rischetelli
Sandilands,Lade
Cornes,Johnson,Lucas,Riewoldt,Fevola,Pavlich,Franklin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my forward line I have the following players:

Emberley, Alwyn Davey and Campbell.

Should I :

A. Continue my upgrading programme as planned, turning Davey into Riewoldt, and play Campbell as emergency again, and hope that Embley can get back and string some games together,

or B. Swap Emberley for Riewoldt, Keep Davey on the park, and leave Campbell off it.

In short, is Emberley out for Riewoldt a wasted trade?

In my forward line I have the following players:

Emberley, Alwyn Davey and Campbell.

Should I :

A. Continue my upgrading programme as planned, turning Davey into Riewoldt, and play Campbell as emergency again, and hope that Embley can get back and string some games together,

or B. Swap Emberley for Riewoldt, Keep Davey on the park, and leave Campbell off it.

In short, is Emberley out for Riewoldt a wasted trade?
How much trades do you have left?
Maybe 2 trades is the best option. Davey to Riewoldt and Embley to someone around there.

How much trades do you have left?
Maybe 2 trades is the best option. Davey to Riewoldt and Embley to someone around there.

I need to offload Boyle for Smith to finance the Riewoldt upgrade so I dont know if this an option. Thanx anyway. Unless its Emberley for a forward around 200k!

Injuries have killed me this year, taken away all my trades. I am committed to the risk of getting jesse smith for goddard but now that embley is injured i have problems, who is the better option this week, Riewoldt or G.Ablett?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back