AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should i promote Jesse Smith into my 22 and trade Andew Walker for a cheap back and trade Alwyn Davey for Brad Johnson??

everyone is going to have the same team in about 2 weeks ...
hardest choice this year
embly for riewoldt, j.brown and s.lucas the best 3 centre half fowards apart from pav!!
i really have no idea who to punt on!! that extra money spent on lucas will be worth it!!

what are peoples thoughts on clinton young? living in south australia and not having foxtel i don't see many hawthorn games, do you think he can keep it up for the rest of the year?

Instead of doing two cash cow trades (e.g. campbell to a rookie and hawkins to a rookie) and leaving the rookies on the bench, do you think it would be better to do RODAN TO PETTERD?

For my midfield i currently have grima and hadley on the bench. I think sacrificing 20 points for a lot of cash and one trade might be the go instead of two trades + 20 points. Ill use the cash to get back points elsewhere.

yeh omg i just saw his price

defently a steal

trades im set on in a couple of weeks

ben johnson - scotland/west/bartel/stanton
van berlo- salopek/knights
rishcitelli- thompson
franklin- lucas

Ben Johnson has had a poor start to the season but he will end up averaging around 90 from now on. Really not worth the trade especially as he will continue to drop in value for a week or two yet. Personally i am keen to trade him in soon.

Out of the trades you listed that is the one you should do very last if at all.

Lots of people are thinking of picking riewoldt up this week, me being one, but couldn't the weather play a big factor in his score this week? Last time he played in slippery conditions he got 36 only three weeks ago?
Would it be better to pick up G.Ablett this week (b/e 25) and Riewoldt next week?
Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say Cross. He's only scored under 100 once this year (a 95).

You can't go wrong with any of them though.

Yeh i got Cross...

also took a punt and traded Rischitelli for $$
so next week i can trade rodan or selwood for Scotland or Bartel or someone like that.

Had to put Selwood in my side though!

Instead of doing two cash cow trades (e.g. campbell to a rookie and hawkins to a rookie) and leaving the rookies on the bench, do you think it would be better to do RODAN TO PETTERD?

For my midfield i currently have grima and hadley on the bench. I think sacrificing 20 points for a lot of cash and one trade might be the go instead of two trades + 20 points. Ill use the cash to get back points elsewhere.

there are not enough reliable forward rookies available, so ditch that idea. At this stage you should be looking to upgrade either Campbell or Hawkins in the next week or 2.
take the risk on Rodan > Petterd, you will gain at least $100 from this deal in the next 3-4 weeks.

Jono Brown for captain this week? He's had a killer history against the Dons n I'm not sure if Mal is up to the challenge. But I could also pick outta Kerr, Goodwin, Pav, Black, or Joel Bowden.. what to do?

Just freed up some cash: in petterd out selwood

Next week looking at out davey out bock in riewoldt in j. brown

Then work on upgrading hudson, his not doing enough and one of my lesser midfielders, maybe hadley, but not just yet.

Anyone having a look at Sam Fisher?

Just weighing up whether its worth the risk of not picking up petterd this week, and buying goodwin before he goes up too much more.
Or just get petterd, and trade for goodwin next week after he's gone up bout 15k.
Having sed this, i really dont think petterd will play if he's not 100%, with mclean, johnson, whelan and jones also sitting on the extended bench

I wouldn't get petterd. Even if he plays this week, he wont get many more games this season. Wait a week and see how some other rookie mids do
Houli, Boak etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back