AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok but if i was to trade him who would be a good choice in the backs under 290k? im looking at waters and whitnall

Waters would be the best IMO

Corey Jones is one of our best players and is expected to be in our best most games, he's had a fairly bad start to the season and he should play much from now on

Waters would be the best IMO

Corey Jones is one of our best players and is expected to be in our best most games, he's had a fairly bad start to the season and he should play much from now on

do you think he will just keep getting plonked at ff week after week though?? what i waste i reckon. was awesome last year across the flanks, and for this reason i picked him up.

if laidley actually used him to his advantage he may actually have more of an input in the teams performance.

i may have to stick with him for now. even though he will end up losing me a total of 100k, i dont want to waste trades, as i have 17 left and am planning to trade next week.

waters would be nice though.

Any thoughts on changes to my backs?
-Gilbee
-Bowden
-Adcock
-Jones
-Waters
-Kosi
-Birchall

-Boyle
-Ellis

what do people think about having okeefe as captain, should run riot as the dees struggling backline will be focusing on hall...and if i knew west was gonna rack up another 150 id have him as captain straight away, but fair chance he wont back that up.

and also, im tempted to put ryder on the field instead of hudson.. probably wont tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK this is my first year of DT and Brad Fisher is out for 4-5 weeks. Unsure of what to do. I have already used 5 trades.
I'm asking you experienced DT's, should I-

A- Trade him now for barry hall etc
B- Wait a few weeks to see how bad his injury is or
C- Hold onto him until he comes back

I haven't been in a situation like this yet so what would you do??

do you think he will just keep getting plonked at ff week after week though?? what i waste i reckon. was awesome last year across the flanks, and for this reason i picked him up.

if laidley actually used him to his advantage he may actually have more of an input in the teams performance.

i may have to stick with him for now. even though he will end up losing me a total of 100k, i dont want to waste trades, as i have 17 left and am planning to trade next week.

waters would be nice though.

Will play almost everywhere around the forward line.. Mostly HFF though with Edwards taking FF for now and Campbell/Thomas crumbing

so anyone else got opinions on what i should do with corey jones? should i trade him for beau waters? or anyone else, keeping in mind i want to buy someone under 290k, so i can upgrade to luke power next week in my mids.

jones will still score more than waters or birchall for the year IMO. tho i have all 3 i still would not make that trade. jones is down on a bit of confidence as he has missed some easy goals early in the season and as a result last week dropped some easy grabs. laids may move him further from goal in order to get some confidence back into him, in which case you should expect better scores.
hopefully he may take a grab and goal early against the cats and his game may come together again. (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back