AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i scored 2269 with riewoldt as skipper, and wayde skipper scored 27, won the granny, undeafested all year and was 300th start of this round, should expect to rise!

Scored 2350. A personal best, but looked like I would topple 2400 there for a while!

At least I won my GF, by 325 points :) Couldn't be happier.

Seems like a high scoring round??

I think I'm heading for a pb this week, and no better timing.
If anyone remembers my trade dilemma this week, I was deciding between:
Ellis + Chapman
or
Bock + Lockyer

Looks like I made the right choice in keeping Bock (94) and upgrading Ellis (dnp) to Lockyer (110) :thumbsu:
My emergency for Hall was Westhoff (94) - which is probably more than barry would have scored anyway.
Re: the Bulldogs game, Cross, West and Gilbee were really dissapointing but Boyd (111) and Johnson (122) stood up.
Should get me over the line this week.

Was definitely the smart choice. I almost regret getting rid of Bock - he starting performing as soon as I cut him!

Did you end up winning?

herekr7.jpg

That was a close one.

The fairytale is complete.

Still waiting for my opponent's score to come up.

I'm most likely going to lose to someone I've outscored by 3000 points in my league. Not happy.

EDIT: Lost by 28 points. Happens every year; dominate the league then get done in the finals. Not very happy with Gilbee, Black and Birchall.

Won the grand final against an opponent who's lost only the one game for the season. :D Got a couple of flukely wins against me (1st time round I had two men as emg in mid - the lower one's score counted and I lost, 2nd time I was a man down and just lost) so good to win the final with a man up. :thumbsu:

Bah, what a joke. You're the amateur who put two emergencies for one position. If you regard the second win as flukey wouldn't that mean that you're win was flukey too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won the GF comfortably with a pb of 2137 :D
Yeeeaah!!
Only lost 3 times in the H&A season, finished second on the ladder.
Then proceeded to produce 3 of my top 5 scores for the season in the finals series. With a pb this week when it mattered.
I guess the good teams just peak at the right time ;)
Go Eagles!

Won the GF comfortably with a pb of 2137 :D
Yeeeaah!!
Only lost 3 times in the H&A season, finished second on the ladder.
Then proceeded to produce 3 of my top 5 scores for the season in the finals series. With a pb this week when it mattered.
I guess the good teams just peak at the right time ;)
Go Eagles!
Better win this week. ;)

The best part is, everyone's written us off already.
Doesn't bother me one bit. Its not often we get to have the 'underdog' status.
I'm going to be tipping your boys to win as well actually.
That's ridiculous considering half of Port's side hasn't played finals football. You watch the majority of their youngsters choke when the pressure is on. Friday night football, Qualifying Final against an experienced team, my money is on your lot. :thumbsu:

I'm pretty confident about the Crows too.

Woo hoo, nearly won the weekly prize. Get a football at least!

If I had traded Franklin for Chapman as I was going to, the $1000 was mine. Ball would've pulled out and Gibbs was in. A score over 2400 would've been nice in that scenario! Oh well, 21st in the weekly is my highest result ever, given I focus on league. Maybe next year I go for overall rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back