AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1850 with Newman (WTF) and Simmonds left.

I have had so many shockers I'm happy to make this.
List of shockers:

Mattner - 66
Macdonald - 47
Newman - (Currently 25)
Shaw - 22

Stevens - 67
Kornes - 62
Wellingham - 36

Franklin - 66
Rioli - 62
Tippett - 16 (replacing Bradshaw).

10 players under 70 but most of them are usually good. Argh.

I'm going all guns blazing to get Richo, regardless of what people say, he won't slow down, he is a freak.

im looking at a gun forward as well....im thinking either buddy or richo....dont u just love making decisions like this one

i dont think i can go wrong making this decision....i think i might go buddy coz im sick of him kicking goals when he is in my opponents team

im looking at a gun forward as well....im thinking either buddy or richo....dont u just love making decisions like this one

i dont think i can go wrong making this decision....i think i might go buddy coz im sick of him kicking goals when he is in my opponents team

I'm definately taking Richo. He much more of a unique pick, most people have Franklin so it's more fun to pick Richo :p. Also Franklin will probably miss a week or so the way the tribunral is responding the head high contact (other than Goodes).

Got Newman this week instead of Bock. *high fives everyone*

Almost season over for me, I dare say.

Finished on 1901, hopeless week really

B. Jones: 54
Taylor: 42 (still waiting for Waters)
Shaw:22
Kornes(c): 62 (124) Traded him in this week as well...
Cross: 78
Stevens 67
Mcintosh: 21 :(
Buddy: 66

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My forwardline continues to do good things...

Brown: 124
Pav: 123
Deledio: 113
Johnson: 112
Porps: 107
Chapman: 97
Volt: 88

It's my freaking 'star' studded midfield that can't do a thing right:

Bartel: 76
Kornes (c): 62
Cross: 78
Stevens: 67

Killed me this week...

I'm definately taking Richo. He much more of a unique pick, most people have Franklin so it's more fun to pick Richo :p. Also Franklin will probably miss a week or so the way the tribunral is responding the head high contact (other than Goodes).

im still worried about Richo....i dont want to get him and suddenly a Richmond forward gets injured and then Richo is forced to have to go full forward.....or maybe Richo might have to go back and play full forward just because that is where Richmond need him

i know him going forward wont effect his score that much because he is a gun forward but up forward the defenders can double and triple team him to stop him

while if i get buddy i know i am set to get a good score (except a bad week which happens 3 times a year)

Holy shit.

I seriously want to die right now.

You know why?

I trade Didak f___king in and trade Fev out...

Fev: 155
Didak:44
hahahaha that almost beats my effort last week, M.Johnson out, Birchall in

Johnson - 141
Birchall - 26

But don't worry, this week Birchall got 87 and Johnson got 53...if that's of any comfort to you :p

1,952, happy with that but should of been 2000..
Kornes, shaw, didak, stevens and buddy all dissapointing :(

But.. Swan (c), Fevalishous, Pav, Burgoyne (good for him), griffin and a great last qtr from woni 'ea' mirri:thumbsu::)

2199 new PB :thumbsu:

Not that I'm complaining but I'm trying to imagine what my score would have been if it wasn't for that front runner Shaw's piss poor effort, Bartel and Franklin's below par scores and the fact I had a rookie covering for Bradshaw who only gave me 30 odd.

im still worried about Richo....i dont want to get him and suddenly a Richmond forward gets injured and then Richo is forced to have to go full forward.....or maybe Richo might have to go back and play full forward just because that is where Richmond need him

i know him going forward wont effect his score that much because he is a gun forward but up forward the defenders can double and triple team him to stop him

while if i get buddy i know i am set to get a good score (except a bad week which happens 3 times a year)

So you don't want to get Richo because you feel another forward might get injured? in which case he might have to play full forward? but you don't question his forward scoring ability? and yet you won't pick him up?...you sir, have just lost whatever respect i might have had for you. :thumbsu:

I got rid of Wonaman for Kane Cornes this week, didn't work out to well this week...:thumbsdown:

oh migh 1860. actually dont see how so many guns can do so badly in one week.

what do people think, from experience, ill go down with that score and with a ranking of 127?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back