Scott Selwood
Tayte Pears
Jack Grimes
Brad Ebert
John Meesen
James Sellar
Cyril Rioli
Kurt Tippett

Average backline, below average midfield, average rucks and an above average forwardline...I suspect you're going to make the midfield your project area, but you might need to get rid of Sherman, he is a massive risk...Nice team anyway, besides the midfield, everything is basically even and you have a few guns in each position..:thumbsu:

Average backline, below average midfield, average rucks and an above average forwardline...I suspect you're going to make the midfield your project area, but you might need to get rid of Sherman, he is a massive risk...Nice team anyway, besides the midfield, everything is basically even and you have a few guns in each position..:thumbsu:

spot on. too many trades will have to be done to get that into an excellent team...theirs just too many project players :eek:

I have Dew starting on the field, IMO its better to have him starting then a Bradshaw or Thompson

He wont get big numbers this year, but should make a decent return until you trade him

im tossing up between him and thomo. iv got bradshaw on the field as well with 4 other 330+ players...so ill choose on their NAB cup form

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why's that? Thommo is fully fit. Assuming that Dew is too, what makes you think he'd outscore Thommo. Thommo is a definite starter in the Roos' F50, what about Dew?

With Thompson coming back from a Knee reconstruction and at the age 30 he will most likely be playing very close to goal, meaning a drop in DT points.

Dew on the other hand, will be playing on the HFF and pinch hitting in the midfield. Judging by his PS and how the coaching staff rate him I would expect him to play the 22 games this season, barring injury

Thompson could be worth a punt though, he might be able kick a bag at the start of the year and you could ride his price rice then offload him

It's interesting that K. Tippett is just down as a forward and he is 200cm and J. Sellar is 195cm down as a R/F. I think this will change in the real thing.

With Thompson coming back from a Knee reconstruction and at the age 30 he will most likely be playing very close to goal, meaning a drop in DT points.

Dew on the other hand, will be playing on the HFF and pinch hitting in the midfield. Judging by his PS and how the coaching staff rate him I would expect him to play the 22 games this season, barring injury

Thompson could be worth a punt though, he might be able kick a bag at the start of the year and you could ride his price rice then offload him
Dew is NOT a midfielder. He has lost a lot of weight, which is a credit to him, but I very much doubt he'll have the conditioning to run out a game. I was reading an article yesterday that suggested he'll either play up forward or as an attacking half back. He could certainly score well, but I think Thommo is a better option. Remember, he was nearly ready to play last September, I have no doubts over his fitness whatsoever.

Dew is NOT a midfielder. He has lost a lot of weight, which is a credit to him, but I very much doubt he'll have the conditioning to run out a game. I was reading an article yesterday that suggested he'll either play up forward or as an attacking half back. He could certainly score well, but I think Thommo is a better option. Remember, he was nearly ready to play last September, I have no doubts over his fitness whatsoever.

Dew has never been a good DTer anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back