AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else seen the new Gameday Live?

http://xml.afl.com.au/swf/live_stats.htm

By the look of things there's going to be an HTML version this year too.

There's also a 'Dream Team' column in the player stats, so it looks like there's going to be live scoring.

Ah ha nice pick up.

But does it have Monty's little sun icon for all those players going bonkers on the field racking up points? Or those little bandages or snow flakes? ;)

Nice improvement, but it's still the AFL's flashy interface that takes up excessive amounts of system resources. FanFooty all the way! Straight forward, effective, superior.

Monty
You keep the program where i instert my team and it gives me a predicted score and my live score and i will continue with fanfooty.

Nothing can top fanfooty mate. BTW lovely work last year introducing the little suns and bandages and all that. Any new plans for this year mate?

I would try to make something that the AFL site can't top!

Monty
You keep the program where i instert my team and it gives me a predicted score and my live score and i will continue with fanfooty.

Nothing can top fanfooty mate. BTW lovely work last year introducing the little suns and bandages and all that. Any new plans for this year mate?

I would try to make something that the AFL site can't top!
Mobile FanFooty :thumbsu:

As for plans for this year: I'll see if I can get a new feature I've been thinking of working for tonight's game... something that the AFL site won't have!

As for mobile FanFooty, I have noticed that 8-10% of our traffic is from mobiles and PDAs, so I will spend some time developing pages for 240x160 screens this year.

As for plans for this year: I'll see if I can get a new feature I've been thinking of working for tonight's game... something that the AFL site won't have!

As for mobile FanFooty, I have noticed that 8-10% of our traffic is from mobiles and PDAs, so I will spend some time developing pages for 240x160 screens this year.

Anyway you could do fanfooty sms updates? I can't get the net on my phone but i really want to know players scores sometime. For instance i sms the name "Garry Ablett JR" and i get a reply with his score and whatever. Would be fantastic if it was possible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah.. wouldn't it just ;)

Just from all the posts I've read on the game he spent quite a lot of time in the middle and was pretty much BOG (or right up there anyway).

Also, we talk about 'guns' but just to make sure everyone's on the same page, how do you define a 'gun'?

Oh ok....
I see a gun as a very talented player that can play well on a consistent basis...

what would make fanfooty number 1 would be analysis after the game.

Individual analysis... not just scores.

How did they play?
How did they score? eg. 50% markes (30pts) 30 % goals (20 points)
Why did they score so high or low or average?

Would require alota work BUT would make FF nuber 1

Anyway you could do fanfooty sms updates? I can't get the net on my phone but i really want to know players scores sometime. For instance i sms the name "Garry Ablett JR" and i get a reply with his score and whatever. Would be fantastic if it was possible
We looked at that last year and even had a meeting with a company which was keen on delivering a product. But they got cold feet for some reason... :)

For those considering Sam Butler in their team. John Worsfold said on 6PR radio today that he thought Sam Butler wouldn't be ready come round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back