Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Bevan
07 - 17 matches, ave - 51
06 - 9 matches, ave - 61
05 - 15 matches, ave - 39
04 - 24 matches, ave - 43

Apparently he had some kind of injury problems in 06.

Not hanging crap on the guy. As I said I didn't know much about him so was just asking. Now that I've done the research though I think I'll be avoiding if he's used the same way as he obviously doesn't get a lot of the ball as a stopper.

mcleod or bowden or c.cornes i no cornes would be the best but also want to upgrade staker for monfries which will cost 21 k, ive got mcleod at the moment and 82 k yet to upgrade staker though

mcleod will play more of a forward flank role this year imo
that could either improve his numbers or lower them i honestly cant pick which one , still very tempting for the fact thats its 'mcleod'

bowdens always consistant and tempting , only doubts i have about him is the introduction of newman mcmahon king raines . will he play as loose now ? i honestly dont think so .

chad cornes is more expensive but more likely to rack it up week in week out for the whole year .

Paul Bevan
07 - 17 matches, ave - 51
06 - 9 matches, ave - 61
05 - 15 matches, ave - 39
04 - 24 matches, ave - 43

Apparently he had some kind of injury problems in 06.

Not hanging crap on the guy. As I said I didn't know much about him so was just asking. Now that I've done the research though I think I'll be avoiding if he's used the same way as he obviously doesn't get a lot of the ball as a stopper.

what about his last 6 games of last year and his performance against hawthorn in round 1 of the nab ?

My backline atm.

Bowden
Shaw
Birch
Newman/Lovett Murray
Symes
Mattner
Lower

Not the strongest..:eek:

Shit.. looks like my backline.

I had Bowden, Shaw, Birchall and Newman at one stage but it was just looking a bit "meh.." so I dropped Newman for someone else.

Looking at your backline I'd say go LM :thumbsu:

That's what I'd do anyway but I'm no DT guru.

hey xisdonisgoodx whats your problem man im just asking im not very good at dt thats y i ask

dont get to tempted by the high priced players buddyman
yes theres c cornes and bowden but alittle lower theres h shaw s fisher birchall a welsh gilbee waters , all very good players

ones like mattner hurn lovettmurray mundy bevan ellis in the 200 000ks are also decent players to have in ya defence

do u reckon
sherman adcock stevens judd stanton dyson is a good mid or back to the drawing boards

thats actually a very similar midfield to mine
stevens dyson both very underpriced and great picks
instead of sherman maybe look at schammer gibbs palmer houlli etc
id keep adcock stanton dyson stevens judd for sure

My Team So Far:

Backs:
Chad Cornes
Adam McPhee
Chris Newman
Jason Gram
Brad Symes
Shannon Hurn
Mark Nicoski
Tom Lonergan
Scott Selwood

Centres:
Cameron Ling
Nathan Jones
Daniel Cross
Ricky Dyson
Nick Stevens
Bachar Houli
Beau Muston
Craig Bird

Rucks:
Dean Cox
Troy Simmonds
John Meesen
Joel Tippet

Forwards:
Nick Riewoldt
Jonathon Brown
Warren Tredrea
Jason Porplyzia
Bernie Vince
Travis Cloke
Justin Koschitzke
Lachlan HanseN
Cryil Rioli

I welcome everybody opinion on how to improve my team. So please reply.
I really rate this side.
I think if you were to boot tredrae and start hansen
you could use the cash to upgrade Gram to a star.
Get Jetta instead of vince.
And downgrade reivoldt (no preseason games = slow start ot the year) and upgrade Dyson or Houli.
Hope that helps

i reckon get newman and cornes since were not sure what role mcphee will play this year and newman has some early season form which could make him ave. any where from 70-80 though there my thoughts so dont get him just cause of that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats everyones honest opinion on Tim Clarke this year? I thought he played ok last night, moving all over the ground without getting too close to the ball ups. People say he will start to slide when round 3 hits which is the round that Hawthorns team should be complete again, but that was pretty much Hawthorns main midfield last night wasnt it? Except for players like Sewell and Crawford, so why wouldnt he rack them up this year? IMO the attention will be taken away from him with the likes of Mitchell, Lewis and Hodge. Thoughts?

Whats everyones honest opinion on Tim Clarke this year? I thought he played ok last night, moving all over the ground without getting too close to the ball ups. People say he will start to slide when round 3 hits which is the round that Hawthorns team should be complete again, but that was pretty much Hawthorns main midfield last night wasnt it? Except for players like Sewell and Crawford, so why wouldnt he rack them up this year? IMO the attention will be taken away from him with the likes of Mitchell, Lewis and Hodge. Thoughts?
I always said he would be a bargain player.
Proved right thank god....last night.
He's definately in my side.

Currently have Goodes in my team with around $44K left over. Does NE1 think its worth upgrading him to a Cross/Stanton or keep the cash.

I think Goodes looks great value this year with the extended break and a quality pre-season, i know everyone says that he starts slow but his preseason this year is nothing like his last few......may come out guns blazin from rnd 1.

How good is Scotty Thompson, he will be up their with J.Bartel this year IMO,,,,,god i wish they left him as a fwd...

Wondering what people think about my current centres?
Joel Corey Judd Nick Stevens Deledio Houli & Palmer
with C.Morton/Brad Ebert as the emergencies.

I think I'm safe with the first 4 (should average about 350-400 points a week with them), with the other 4 being used as cashcows to be upgraded as the season progresses.

Wondering what people think about my current centres?
Joel Corey Judd Nick Stevens Deledio Houli & Palmer
with C.Morton/Brad Ebert as the emergencies.

I think I'm safe with the first 4 (should average about 350-400 points a week with them), with the other 4 being used as cashcows to be upgraded as the season progresses.

Good midfield...I'd have Deledio as a forward because there are more options in the centres.

You'd be alright having Palmer starting. I haven't got Houli myself but things can change.

hey sante, as a tigers supporter, do u think that richo can still pull out another good year?

I think he will...He won't be put at FF and just sit there, he will still run around and take Marks up the ground, only worry is whether he can stay fit for 22 rounds...he's definately worth a shot IMO even though I won't be picking him.

Currently have Goodes in my team with around $44K left over. Does NE1 think its worth upgrading him to a Cross/Stanton or keep the cash.

I think Goodes looks great value this year with the extended break and a quality pre-season, i know everyone says that he starts slow but his preseason this year is nothing like his last few......may come out guns blazin from rnd 1.

How good is Scotty Thompson, he will be up their with J.Bartel this year IMO,,,,,god i wish they left him as a fwd...

i would in my opinion upgrade becoz he doesnt seem to score great in dt. however he could win the brownlow again !!. plus cross and stanton are set for massive seasons esp CROSS get him

Good midfield...I'd have Deledio as a forward because there are more options in the centres.

You'd be alright having Palmer starting. I haven't got Houli myself but things can change.

what will deldio avg is her worth his money?? im looking to pick him as a forw and he could play 50-50 forward/mid whats ur thoughts

Clarke has very good fitness (15 on the beep test) and can find the ball, the only thing that lets him down is his disposal which could see him dropped or his teammates reluctant to pass to him, but otherwise a very good prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back