AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heres some scores that will turn everyones teams upside-down;

Schammer 27 (4 in SC :eek:)
Palmer 38 (most of his points in the last 10 odd minutes - dead time)
Gilmore 50
Symes 48
Mundy 51

You've got to take into account the reduced game time of games plus there are 8 on the bench. This results in decreased playing time for the player's. Nothing to worry about.

Symes is a disappointment, seemed to be a lock in nearly everyone's team. We'll see how he goes next week v Hawthorn.

:eek::confused::eek:

OMG! I knEed 2 g0 + redo my tEam allova!!!!!!11
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

haha nice mate :thumbsu:

Bloods01 said:
You've got to take into account the reduced game time of games plus there are 8 on the bench. This results in decreased playing time for the player's. Nothing to worry about.

Yeah but some of those are really really low, especially schammer. If he cant get points in the nab cup he never will.

Michael Johnson started on the ball btw ;) I asked the freo board last week if he was a chance to crack midfield and they laughed at me...

When that newsletter supposedly comes out within the next few days, Is it going to have TOG for all of Nab cup and challenge games?
TOG during pre season games is pretty important for picking a team i reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mcleod will play more of a forward flank role this year imo
that could either improve his numbers or lower them i honestly cant pick which one , still very tempting for the fact thats its 'mcleod'

bowdens always consistant and tempting , only doubts i have about him is the introduction of newman mcmahon king raines . will he play as loose now ? i honestly dont think so .

chad cornes is more expensive but more likely to rack it up week in week out for the whole year .

If Mcleod's playing more up forward, who is sweeping for the Crows?

griffen, gibbs or couglan?

i started off with griffen then schammer now i dont bloody know
coughlans a fantastic footballer and highly skilled
would definately pick him IF i trusted his fitness was 100% but i dont
his played 2 reserve games and done quiet well ive heard but i gotta see him for richmond to be sure
gibbs had a great game this weekend and could be a great pick depending on the role he plays
would like to see him play the sweeper role off half back

Hey guys just wondering whether anyone thinks Kositchke is worth picking up in the foward line? Can his fitness be trusted and will he consistently score well if playing deep foward next to the G train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back