AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok guys got a bit of a dilemna ive got lovett-murray, i am thinking thornton since ive already got guerra and ellis back, dont want 2 get jones since i already have waters and nicoski? your opinions would be helpful!!! any1 else you can think of under the budget of 297k

i am never listening to rain forcasts after what some people went through last week. im sticking with Gamble in there. Its not like he is a massive tall bloke.

ok guys got a bit of a dilemna ive got lovett-murray, i am thinking thornton since ive already got guerra and ellis back, dont want 2 get jones since i already have waters and nicoski? your opinions would be helpful!!! any1 else you can think of under the budget of 297k

Andrew Raines

does anyone rate matt cambell higher than nathan thompson? same price

thompson gonna struggle most games imo. he will have some high scoring games against a few bad teams but gonna get more 40s than cambell in my opinion.

also think both have secure spots in the team

someones just a tiny bit of an arse.

Would probably go Thornton too mate his price should go up a fair bit so you have money in the bank if it looks like he is on a downward spiral.

someones just a tiny bit of an arse.

Would probably go Thornton too mate his price should go up a fair bit so you have money in the bank if it looks like he is on a downward spiral.

Sorry.
I know this a DT site, and we're all meant to be helping each other, but fair suck of the sav.
People need to make some decisions, the procrastination I read on this site is remarkable.

If people want help, send me their passwords, and I'm happy to manage their teams.

Sorry.
I know this a DT site, and we're all meant to be helping each other, but fair suck of the sav.
People need to make some decisions, the procrastination I read on this site is remarkable.

If people want help, send me their passwords, and I'm happy to manage their teams.

Complete Respect 'Blahman", the amount of turdtalk some of these blokes post is ridiculous at best.
Just make a decision...alot of the trade talk so far this year has been no joke the "worst" ever!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any thoughts on my team ?

28i89lg.png

Thanks...

Ok guys i need some advice.
I wouldnt normally do this but i was considering trading Hansen for Hill/Gamble. I am really going to hate making this trade but i have very limited cash cows and i am going to need some money to upgrade my cheapies on the field. I was considering waiting until hansen breaks into the side but will this ever happen? i cant risk missing out on a great money maker like Hill or Gamble...thoughts

fair enough.Hopefully you can stay in the top 100 But still i like the thrill of looking after my own team. And the feeling of picking a smokey and seeing them dominate. Although it hasnt quite happened yet haha.

Also agree with all the trade talk. I think i am finally fully sick of it. Just want the footy to hurry up and start ahhah

Complete Respect 'Blahman", the amount of turdtalk some of these blokes post is ridiculous at best.
Just make a decision...alot of the trade talk so far this year has been no joke the "worst" ever!!!

Mr Jingles, man you've got some intelligence, you can obviously pee on the toilet like your name sake.

by the way, I'm thinking of trading Pavlich for Brown, or CHappy, or Rooey, or Suma, or Bunghole or Plugger.

Your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back