AFL Dream team, what has happene dto abaility to view live DT scores during a match etc

Remove this Banner Ad

remind

Cancelled
RIP
Mar 8, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Hi all, am I missing something?
I looked on site last evening during Freeo Pies game and I could not see how one could follow how one's players were scoring and how you were going aganist your opponment in your league, and even now I can only get a score to date between my opponment and myself, not a look at how his team has scored per player. This is via web site on PC
Is this a change as I hate it.
Plus what is with Ipad app, would not let me log in last evening kept saying my password was wrong, well sorry it was not. So I coudl not check if App had same issue as above.
TIA
Phil

Mate I don't know but me and my friend are having the same problem. This is rubbish! And from looking on bigfooty, dttalk and afl.com I can't find any explanations. I can't even work out how to see my score against my opponent - how do you get that?

If there isn't gonna be a live match centre, with all the capabilities of last year's, I'm gonna ditch AFL Fantasy.

Mate I don't know but me and my friend are having the same problem. This is rubbish! And from looking on bigfooty, dttalk and afl.com I can't find any explanations. I can't even work out how to see my score against my opponent - how do you get that?

If there isn't gonna be a live match centre, with all the capabilities of last year's, I'm gonna ditch AFL Fantasy.

I clicked on leagues next to my team under classic match which is what the league I am part of is under.

I agreeis it is rubbish if you can't check team live or see how your opponment is coring over a round, as in how many players they have left to score. Maybe otehrs on here know the answer, but if this is the case, whoever at AFL Dream Team decided this needs a kick up the you know what, smacks of decisions Microsoft makes sometimes of their sofwtare, never takens the end user into account.

dream-stats.com
fanfooty.com.au

Both those sites are far better for getting live scores from. I would recommend the dream-stats app.

Thanks for those, Still doesn't help us check aganist who we are playing, As we cannot see who they have in their team. I just emailed AFL Fanatasy, who knows if they will get back, probably getting 100's of emails about same issue as 4 others in league I am in also have asked me same questions.

Thanks for those, Still doesn't help us check aganist who we are playing, As we cannot see who they have in their team. I just emailed AFL Fanatasy, who knows if they will get back, probably getting 100's of emails about same issue as 4 others in league I am in also have asked me same questions.

Most league match ups start in round 3 so you probably aren't playing anyone just yet.

so much for "new and improved" this new fantasy site is broken and unfinished junk. don't these people realize that games are supposed to be fun?

ok if you are playing this week click leagues>view leagues>team then click on view other teams and select the team you are playing against which you can see on the go to leagues page. this seems to be the only way to see your oppositions players and their scores.

The trade function is really, really shit too. VS is so much better how it appears next to your team instead of heading to a new page that doesn't even fit in the screen. Fantasy also doesn't even ****ing tell you your remaining salary until you complete all trades and return to your team. What a utter mess of a site. Just shocking.

the lack of seeing the live scores Vs your opponent is horrendous.

Monty from fanfooty wrote an article about how hard it is for fanhub to build the site in 6 months and teething issues would follow. But all these guys had to do was copy a format already readily available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fortunately I also entered the VS version which, whilst not being brilliant, at least has the same functionality as previous DT versions.

AFL Fantasy is just total crap and I've had the same issues that others have complained about .....they must have worked really hard to make it so poor:thumbsdown:

BOOOOO!!!!!!:mad:

I read somewhere that you wouldn't be able to see any other teams in your league until round 2, so that there wouldn't be any copying of sides with the unlimited trades function. Can't remember where i read this. I think it was an FAQ somewhere.

Trying to trade the rest of the split round players now is clunky and doesn't really work very well....

I've currently started playing in my Elite league and the only thing that I can see is my score versus the opponent's score. There is currently no screen to show my players versus his so I have to go through and search it manually. It's ridiculous.

We will have Match Centre after the "Free Hit" round. I'm sure.

I for one don't want everyone in my league to be able to see all my players, and then pick accordingly to who scored big. Thus making any unique players i had less unique. There is nothing wrong with the way it is working at the moment. Sure it's a bit clunky but by round 3 we will have forgotten all these "problems".

can anyone help me???

I took hibberd out of my afl fantasy team and put in swallow and clicking save thinking it wont work ...

but it did!!! now i cant reverse changes!!! Yes was a brain fade by me but seriously what do i do now??

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream team, what has happene dto abaility to view live DT scores during a match etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back