Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ordered express on Wednesday arvo, and it's just been delivered to me here in Norwood, SA! If the kids weren't home with me, I'd be straight into the lounge room "working" with this on in the background

Anyone who has it? Does it take long to install/patch? Thinking of chucking it in now for a sneaky go on my lunch break
Download is only about 150 mb, if your on ps4 though the copying takes forever

Damn mines still on transit and when u click the drop down it only says freight processed rip
Yours will change. Mine was like that all morning until about 20 minutes ago. I’ve even received a message and email from TOLL. Says “out for delivery”

Mate this has absolutely no context. It's not just one rating you can change, it's a bunch of them that make up the final player rating. So this really is meaningless.
I am aware of this however, the point of my ratings is for people to use them as a reference tool when tweaking each players attributes, instead of just changing each attribute and hoping for the best. For example, if you want Charlie Cameron to be higher then 85, then I would alter his speed, acceleration, jump, goal kick, finesse etc, but by having reference to an overall 'target' rating of 92, it gives me an idea at which point I should stop altering. This way, when I go to alter the attributes of Daniel Rich, with a target overall of '88', it ensures a tighter control for Charlie Cameron to have an overall better rating, and that I don't tweak Rich's attributes too much. Does this make more sense?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do these companies (auspost, toll etc) still ask for signatures when delivered? I’ve noticed they now leave them at the door because of the virus.

Do these companies (auspost, toll etc) still ask for signatures when delivered? I’ve noticed they now leave them at the door because of the virus.
had a parcel come from auspost the other day and the guy just signed with initials in front of me, so they don't have everyone touching the stylus thing

I know they re-worked the commentary, but surely they could've recorded Huddo saying each team name at least more than once. So jarring hearing him say it in the same manner in every situation

Have they released day 1 patch yet?

Looks like it. Mine just got delivered and it automatically started downloading Version 1.01.

As an aside, how cool that is still has the old school instruction manual in the case. Used to love reading those as a kid on the car ride home from Kmart or Target or somewhere like that while I waited to play the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back