Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got an out for delivery text. Hopefully comes soon. Did it take long to install? I assume there weren't any updates.

Edit: just saw above

Yeah, as someone said above (for PS4 at least), was a tiny update that was done in 30 secs, but the copying part of the install took 10-15 mins for me

For those interested in the soundtrack. The devs must love British India because they're back again. But there are some decent tunes amongst them, even if they are quite dated.

Soundtrack:
Alpine – "Damn Baby" (2015)
The Creases – "Everybody Knows" (2017)
Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever – "Talking Straight" (2018)
British India – "Precious" (2017)
Bliss n Eso – "Down by the River" (2010)
British India – "Midnight Homie (My Best Friends)" (2017)
Mono Deluxe feat. Kylie Auldist – "Soul Sinister" (2019)
McKenna – "Last Ones Standing" (2010)

How that "Last Ones Standing" track has become the official AFL Live anthem throughout multiple devs and across literally a decade has me beat. It sucks.

Looks like it. Mine just got delivered and it automatically started downloading Version 1.01.

As an aside, how cool that is still has the old school instruction manual in the case. Used to love reading those as a kid on the car ride home from Kmart or Target or somewhere like that while I waited to play the game.
Does it have a 'notes' section for all my cheat codes?

Just managed to pick up one in store at EB games. Spoke with lady at the counter and apparently they have been flooded with calls since 9am (they open at 10am) about AFL Evo 2. I was waiting in line and some dad and his kid wanted to buy 5 copies but it seems EB has put a limit on one per customer for now. Also they were happy to price match Jb Hi Fi too. Can’t wait to start playing!!

Not looking forward to trying to install. My nbn is so shit that most games take me around 8-11 hrs.

That was when it was working at around 20-35mpbs

The last 6 months it dropped to 15-23mbps And drops out for 10 mins every 15mins. My internet provider, strata, and nbn guys have been pointing the finger at each other for the past 3 months.

There’s a chance the real football is back before I can load my first game.

For those interested in the soundtrack. The devs must love British India because they're back again. But there are some decent tunes amongst them, even if they are quite dated.

Soundtrack:

How that "Last Ones Standing" track has become the official AFL Live anthem throughout multiple devs and across literally a decade has me beat. It sucks.
Damn WW love British India. I first discovered them when AFL Evo 1 came out hearing "Suddenly" and I loved it. Ended up listening to them and similar artists for years to come and significantly broaded my palette as I finished high school :)

Just managed to pick up one in store at EB games. Spoke with lady at the counter and apparently they have been flooded with calls since 9am (they open at 10am) about AFL Evo 2. I was waiting in line and some dad and his kid wanted to buy 5 copies but it seems EB has put a limit on one per customer for now. Also they were happy to price match Jb Hi Fi too. Can’t wait to start playing!!

Can’t believe those campaigners we’re going to buy 5 copies. Glad they refused to sell them. People who do that should be marched out the door and lined up against the wall.

Just got the text! Delivery confirmed for today. I'm just looking forward to taking Cam McCarthy to the Coleman in Coach Career.

On another note I'm kinda disappointed that McCarthy still has his man bun in this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn WW love British India. I first discovered them when AFL Evo 1 came out hearing "Suddenly" and I loved it. Ended up listening to them and similar artists for years to come and significantly broaded my palette as I finished high school :)
Suddenly is a banger

Soundtrack:

Imagine firing up the game and having this play:

Wish they'd put a Powderfinger song in an AFL game for once. They've been out of the industry for a decade now surely the rights to use their songs are dirt cheap.

Lol certainly not dirt cheap. That's not now licensing music works.

Anyone know if this game is available to buy ANYWHERE? I stupidly did not pre-order, guy at JB told me they were getting ample copies and that I wouldn't need to, I took his advice and am now having to ring up every store in melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back