Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if this game is available to buy ANYWHERE? I stupidly did not pre-order, guy at JB told me they were getting ample copies and that I wouldn't need to, I took his advice and am now having to ring up every store in melbourne
Try EB Games Chadstone. They said they were going to get a delivery today. The JB HI FI I called said there only doing online deliveries and they won’t have any copies in store.

Well how does it work then?

Typically a company that such as WW will have X amount set aside for the soundtrack. There is no set sync fee artists earn as it varies from budget to budget/job to job - there is typically a bracket an artist can demand depending on their audience. I'd imagine these guys would be getting something like 1-2k a song at most. Powderfinger would demand a whole lot more than that due to their audience and star power.

Typically a company that such as WW will have X amount set aside for the soundtrack. There is no set sync fee artists earn as it varies from budget to budget/job to job - there is typically a bracket an artist can demand depending on their audience. I'd imagine these guys would be getting something like 1-2k a song at most. Powderfinger would demand a whole lot more than that due to their audience and star power.
Oh ok that makes sense. I thought it was on a supply/demand basis and seeming I never hear their songs anywhere or on radio I figured the demand was low the price would follow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh ok that makes sense. I thought it was on a supply/demand basis and seeming I never hear their songs anywhere or on radio I figured the demand was low the price would follow.

Radio is a different beast :)

For those interested in guernsey creator. There are 41 preset designs. 4 collar types. 10 number styles, can customise front and back as well as add a number box. You get three colours to pick from for your guernsey and your numbers. You also get access to all the club/league logos and can scale/position them where you like, as well as the 20 or so generic team logos from the last game.

It's a start, imo. Better than nothing and you might be able to try and replicate your home league at a pinch, but with no custom logos it makes it hard.

How that "Last Ones Standing" track has become the official AFL Live anthem throughout multiple devs and across literally a decade has me beat. It sucks.

I'd had more than enough of it after 1 week of AFL Live 1. Mind boggling that they still keep it in.

FirstFlawlessBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

90% of this thread right now

Not available on PS store yet?

More than likely won't be prior to the 16th. They posted about it the other day on Facebook. They are trying to bring it forward but it's with PSN at the moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back