Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Any danger of them letting us know when it's going to be available to purchase online from the Playstation store? I would have thought considering the current events they'd be wanting to encourage people to avoid going in store to buy it, plus there's already a strain on delivery services atm. It's a little frustrating

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any danger of them letting us know when it's going to be available to purchase online from the PlayStation store? I would have thought considering the current events they'd be wanting to encourage people to avoid going in store to buy it, plus there's already a strain on delivery services atm. It's a little frustrating...

They have - they're trying to push for it to be online as soon as possible but it's not as simple as clicking a button - especially with Sony.

Any danger of them letting us know when it's going to be available to purchase online from the Playstation store? I would have thought considering the current events they'd be wanting to encourage people to avoid going in store to buy it, plus there's already a strain on delivery services atm. It's a little frustrating

I'd bet this Tuesday at the earliest. Otherwise the following Tuesday.

This would be done for legal reasons rather than any sort of oversight or laziness on WW’s part. Would love to know how Big ant get away with this in their games.
Can you share creations and use them online?

They've already said they're trying to bring it forward.

went to jb and they said its online only, but its not in the Ps store, do they mean delivery only ?

where are you guys getting it from ?

went to jb and they said its online only, but its not in the Ps store, do they mean delivery only ?

Yeah delivery

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct. Online only. You must order the physical copy.

stats screens are the same as evo 1, bit of a disaster, also no league wide stats, so no top 20 goalkickers, disposals, marks etc ( that i could find anyway )

For those interested in guernsey creator. There are 41 preset designs. 4 collar types. 10 number styles, can customise front and back as well as add a number box. You get three colours to pick from for your guernsey and your numbers. You also get access to all the club/league logos and can scale/position them where you like, as well as the 20 or so generic team logos from the last game.

It's a start, imo. Better than nothing and you might be able to try and replicate your home league at a pinch, but with no custom logos it makes it hard.

NegativeGloriousAmericanbadger-max-1mb.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back