Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

5o0EStC.png

Just got the Miracle on Grass achievement. Did it on Legend difficulty as well :)

The game does have moments of promise, but then a lot of the glitches and bugs bring it crashing down to a halt. The game needs a "speed" menu, turning down the acceleration in the sliders barely makes a difference. Sometimes it seems slower, then the game decides to go in fast forward mode for a few seconds which changes timing (marks, tackles etc) which can be super frustrating. I think the game plays a little too loose for it's own good. I moaned about the defensive side of things a few nights ago, it's just as bad with attacking play!

That said I have been able to do some pretty cool link up plays. I emulated this goal which was pretty cool in Evolution 1

I did it yesterday in Evolution 2 as well :D. I would like to do kick mark kick mark kick mark more often, but it's hard to implement. I am able to chain handballs with almost no stuff ups. I also like to do the 1-2 Ablett chip-scab style combinations to out position opponents before going on a longer run to either a link up goal OR a marking contest which results in a goal.

If it is for only injuries you are not going to be doing it often. In fact I assume it just does it for you when a player is injured.
You also have to rotate because players become less effective when their stamina drains gameplay wise and if you want to imitate the modern game.

Also relating to Be a Pro.

- Kicked 100+ goals
- Had 400+ disposals
- 50+ goal assists

Pick 42 to Collingwood

How the f*** do you go pick 1? Also f*** Collingwood.
Holy shit....I got suspended for two games so going pick 1 is no chance. haha

Players ignoring the ball to run to the bench is horrible. No defenders on the goal line during shots for goal is another common issue.
Also players don’t run into good positions to receive the handball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there confirmation that holding R2/RT when tackling makes for a more ‘aggressive’ tackle? I can’t remember if this was in a previous AFL game but its probably worth adding. Like in NBA 2K leading to an aggresive steal attempt when on defence.

I haven’t attempted Be A Pro as yet but for those who have, whats the thoughts on that default camera? Switch it?
I like the defaul camera
Also relating to Be a Pro.

- Kicked 100+ goals
- Had 400+ disposals
- 50+ goal assists

Pick 42 to Collingwood

How the f*** do you go pick 1? Also f*** Collingwood.
Ha! Pick 34 and GWS :p

I think it depends on your player points tbh. So the more match and season objective you tick off the better

Hopefully they tweak the r1 player selection. It's easy enough to hit up a player on a lead but so damn hard to actually switch between options, by the time you get a good one it's play on

It's a nightmare trying to switch through players, good idea but horribly implemented in its current form.

I was at like 75 overall and player level 10 so I ticked off plenty of objectives.
Ahh OK I was high-70s maybe low 80s I forget. If my goals weren't bloody handballs and banana kicks and instead were goals and marks, pick 1 was mine

That said GWS midfield is stupid good so if I ever get selected for the seniors I should be in good company

Ahh OK I was high-70s maybe low 80s I forget. If my goals weren't bloody handballs and banana kicks and instead were goals and marks, pick 1 was mine

That said GWS midfield is stupid good so if I ever get selected for the seniors I should be in good company
Did you select to be a general forward as well?
Those goals that involved kicking
bananas were such a pain in the ass

I Also ended up getting a career goal of doing like 40 hip and shoulders that basically should of just been called give away 40 free kicks

Be nice if they actually put in a second of effort into AFLW, given that they included it. You know, like St Kilda's AA full forward being 62 rated in the reserves. I have like 5% knowledge of that league and it still looks ridiculous, they are lucky that no one seems to care.

Did you select to be a general forward as well?
Those goals that involved kicking
bananas were such a pain in the ass

I Also ended up getting a career goal of doing like 40 hip and shoulders that basically should of just been called give away 40 free kicks
Nah Key forward. Had handballs, hip and shoulders and banana kicks for ages. Eventually did H&S by giving away frees, then got one for Marks I50. Completed my kicks in 2 Marsh cup games.

Now for this season I need:
6/15 banana goals
0/27 tackles
4/27 hip and shoulders

As a CHF/FF...

Nah Key forward. Had handballs, hip and shoulders and banana kicks for ages. Eventually did H&S by giving away frees, then got one for Marks I50. Completed my kicks in 2 Marsh cup games.

Now for this season I need:
6/15 banana goals
0/27 tackles
4/27 hip and shoulders

As a CHF/FF...
Very similar to mine as a general forward
I also had a few to get x meters gained during a game I didn’t mind those ones because it mixed it up a little

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back