Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw a youtube gameplay vid & on a couple of occasions a player runs through the mark & no 50?
Yep only gripe I have on the game at the minute, you can run through the mark without a 50 being called. Have had a few "protected area" penalties but you really have to work for them. Basically a free for all when it comes to being on the mark

Really liking some of the guernsey designs people have made. Only issue is you can only use them on custom teams. Debating if I want to recreate all 18 teams so that I can take my pick from about 10 guernseys whenever I play them in career mode.

Anyone got as far in the game as trading? What are trades like? I remember a few years ago you could trade a bunch of rubbish picks for a decent player. Hope it's not like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shattered that both my AFL Evo and RE3 didn't make delivery yesterday. I'll have to wait until Monday now. :( Really wanted to play this over the weekend while the kids are asleep!!

anyone else find the bug with a loose ball ending up at the feet of a player who doesnt pick it up, but then no one can pick it up and you just run around for a bit?

took me a minute to try and force a bump off the ball free kick to get the game moving again

Heppell - Gets injured, sidelined for 9 weeks.

Also Heppell - Looking for opportunity, give me a game coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back