AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WW if you is reading ..

some gameplay footage would get the hype train a moving and a grooving.

yes, I did enjoy the video the other day, it was cool, but we want more, if you can.

Since you asked so nicely, I guess WW can forget the restrictions put on them by the AFL and post some footage.

I'm not how stringent those restrictions are given the tigers footage went up without the PUMA sponsor

My great fear is that WW have decided to focus on aesthetics of the game as an attempt to cover any gameplay shortcomings, the whole facial scanning stuff and the amount of time they have spent plugging that leads me to this conclusion, I worry that they don't have the ability (or perhaps the resources) to get the actual gameplay to a level that really that is going to "feel" like a game of footy, and as a result they have decided to try and make it "look" great, of course we will know nothing until we see some gameplay, happy to reserve judgment until we actually get to see what the gameplay looks like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My great fear is that WW have decided to focus on aesthetics of the game as an attempt to cover any gameplay shortcomings, the whole facial scanning stuff and the amount of time they have spent plugging that leads me to this conclusion, I worry that they don't have the ability (or perhaps the resources) to get the actual gameplay to a level that really that is going to "feel" like a game of footy, and as a result they have decided to try and make it "look" great, of course we will know nothing until we see some gameplay, happy to reserve judgment until we actually get to see what the gameplay looks like

If it plays anywhere near as mediocre as it looks, I'm gonna say we'll never get another AFL game....or at least not for the next 5 years. Trying to stay optimistic though.

Yeah, hopefully it's just the good old fashioned incompetence we've come to expect from TB/WW/AFL, but there is a concerning amount of focus on how it looks with none at all on gameplay. Especially with the super drawn out facescan saga. One facescan is enough to show people you've got the graphics sorted.

Time will tell I guess.

I seriously hope the gameplay holds up because at the moment everything else (graphics, game modes and features) has a big tick from me so the gameplay really is the last piece of the puzzle (it just happens to be the most important as well)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17349852_1278799768875133_234428540154169370_o.jpg

Gee some of those players look nothing alike. Look at Heppel FFS.... yet there's also so much greatness in that photo

Heppell looks super ****

I can live with the rest doe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back