AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is just me, but those menus look reeeeaallly amateur. I mean, if the menu works fine, then fine.... but I just feel like they half-arsed it.

It seems slow (maybe that was just the guy who was playing it though), and the weird noise it makes every time you move/choose something is annoying.

Also, the pictures of the players and coaches look badly ripped.

Maybe it is just me, but those menus look reeeeaallly amateur. I mean, if the menu works fine, then fine.... but I just feel like they half-arsed it.

It seems slow (maybe that was just the guy who was playing it though), and the weird noise it makes every time you move/choose something is annoying.

Also, the pictures of the players and coaches look badly ripped.
It's not real.

It's not real.
I-I knew that.

Zach-Galifianakis-Awkward-Laugh-In-Dinner-For-Schmucks.gif

Probably just going to be VFL and TAC Cup (Unlicensed) in Career Mode, with international teams and Under 18s State playable in single matches. Hopefully the Footy Factory allows us to use our modified teams/players/ leagues in Career Mode too

I suppose, but as you mentioned, it would be cool to use footy factory like AFL Live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was on twitter.....
If that's real then I'm mildly impressed (based on game features, I'll reserve judgment of game play when that comes out)

I didn't think they'd cover TAC Cup or even allow us to play as a rookie in career mode.

If that's real then I'm mildly impressed (based on game features, I'll reserve judgment of game play when that comes out)

I didn't think they'd cover TAC Cup or even allow us to play as a rookie in career mode.
Career mode definitely looks more in depth based on the pic, however I half expected TAC to be in the game considering it was in Live 2.

80 teams says to me that there's going to be AFL, TAC, AFLW, VFL, SANFL, WAFL, NEAFL, which adds up to 78 and then my guess is that they include 2 representative teams with the Big V and then Allies. Honestly don't mind the variety but I don't really seem it necessary.

Last edited:
Visually all those pics look great and some decent looking animations (although it's a still image)

Career mode sounds phenomenal although I do wonder what happens if you get drafted to a non Victorian team but aren't good enough to make the best 22, if there's no WAFL etc then hopefully they've made some unlicensed leagues to accommodate

Career mode sounds phenomenal although I do wonder what happens if you get drafted to a non Victorian team but aren't good enough to make the best 22
Same thing as real life, demand a trade back to Victoria after 2 years, nominate your preferred club and bend the team that drafted you over.

Same thing as real life, demand a trade back to Victoria after 2 years, nominate your preferred club and bend the team that drafted you over.

The reason I'm looking forward to this game is to virtually shaft all the Victorian teams for the pain they have inflicted on brisbane over the years.

#destinationclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back