AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying itsa guarantee but from memory AFL Live 1 came out on April 21st which was Anzac Round, would be great if it was released between now and then. WW/TB would hopefully want to capitalise on the fresh season using advertisments for the opening rounds presumably.

The face scans do resemble how they are in gameplay.
17349852_1278799768875133_234428540154169370_o.jpg

16700537_1246735005414943_6188007843091615085_o.jpg

You just proved his point mate

There's bound to be some duds (unfortunately that happens to be 2 captains) but judging from the captain image and the Richmond vid the renders are pretty on point to the in game players
So there is no drop off in level of detail between those two images at all?

Hopefully that's the case. Maybe it just looks bad because the faces aren't super close and probably the renders aren't as detailed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there is no drop off in level of detail between those two images at all?
There no drop off whatsoever

The difference is the renders are zoomed in and up close while the captains image is zoomed out

The players also look great in the in game video

Can't help but think you're searching for negatives

Oh, my apologies. I misread it as "the players without long hair don't scan as well". Silly me. Yes, Fyfe does look shocking and I would agree, the players with short hair certainly look better.

2K struggles with long hair too. All the wrestling games, the animations for long hair are horrible. But yeah, certainly a massive gap there between the two haha

There no drop off whatsoever

The difference is the renders are zoomed in and up close while the captains image is zoomed out

The players also look great in the in game video

Can't help but think you're searching for negatives
How will they look in actual gameplay (in the few seconds you actually see a players face)
Zoomed in or out?

I thought this was preety cool

You tend to see a lot of these "concept/notion" vids whenever a new EA Sports or 2K Sports game is announced, so I'm not surprised to see something like this.

A lot of those menu designs in that vid look like they were ripped straight from WWE 2K15 or 16, fonts and all.

You tend to see a lot of these "concept/notion" vids whenever a new EA Sports or 2K Sports game is announced, so I'm not surprised to see something like this.

A lot of those menu designs in that vid look like they were ripped straight from WWE 2K15 or 16, fonts and all.
Would be nice to see something other than a straight line menu in an AFL game for once though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back