AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I like the idea of replicating reality as much as possible so I like having the camera behind my player and if I'm deep forward/back I can see the play coming at me like I would in real life

But I can understand how that could become frustrating for others
Difference is, in real life you can swivel your head left or right and look behind you in a heartbeat. Not so easy or quick in a video game.... well not without a virtual reality headset anyway.

So i just read like 15 pages of this... worst decision ever. Arguments everywhere
bd096dd88061d29e213324c8c53802ff.jpg
41bd53778623ec9542050b2685b17a9d.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone else hoping for more behind the scenes videos like the Bulldogs one? I'd like one of the game developers to definitively say 'These are the features, this is what is and isn't in the game, and this is when the game is out'

That accompanied with a 2K-style video of the developers showing the game modes would be good!

Anyone else hoping for more behind the scenes videos like the Bulldogs one? I'd like one of the game developers to definitively say 'These are the features, this is what is and isn't in the game, and this is when the game is out'

That accompanied with a 2K-style video of the developers showing the game modes would be good!

Fingers crossed for a trailer today

I can't help but feel there hasn't really been any kind of build up though

Although when they sprung that Richmond clip on us it was a pleasant surprise so who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some different pics on the jb hi-fi website, not sure if these have been posted already

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/playstation-4/afl-evolution/331983/
New screenshots look great

Being able to have an open roof Etihad is a nice change (always annoyed me in Live 1)

The time of day lighting looks awesome, hopefully it's dynamic and the sun sets throughout

That MCG scoreboard also looks like the updated one people were complaining it wasn't

And since when do players stand 5 metres back from the centre circle at the bounce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back