AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a while back there were people saying they had gone in and tested the game

Any of them on here ?

Would be interesting to see what they say about it especially since the game's had a fair bit more dev time since then
They can't say anything. I thought this was established a long time ago and was common knowledge when it comes to game-testing.

Exactly. I don't think they've said anything in the past. Anyone who has is obviously lying.
Throwaway accounts?

C'mon fam, there are ways around it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the team creator there should be a couple thousand fake players like Don Bradman team creator. I hated taking rookies off AFL clubs to make my team, I only had a limit to make only 3-4 teams.
I'd like to see a free agent pool like you see in Madden or NBA2K with everyone who got delisted last year. I'd assume most of those guys would have player models in game.

Morabito2Butcher

I'd like to see a free agent pool like you see in Madden or NBA2K with everyone who got delisted last year. I'd assume most of those guys would have player models in game.

Morabito2Butcher
That's probably impossible from a legal standpoint

I'm pretty sure if they aren't on an AFL list anymore then they aren't a part of the AFL PA anymore and therefore they'd have to each agree for their name and likeness to be used and would have to be paid individually

That's probably impossible from a legal standpoint

I'm pretty sure if they aren't on an AFL list anymore then they aren't a part of the AFL PA anymore and therefore they'd have to each agree for their name and likeness to be used and would have to be paid individually
That's not going to stop me from creating Josh Bootsma and turning him into a Brownlow medalist at Geelong.

Surely Aaron Siposs isn't going to demand big bucks for his licensing, it's a big cop out if he isn't in the game WW

Would of preordered if they have had given us a trailer and a release date but the lack of any info about the gameplay really concerns me. Hope WW have made a good game here but the silence has me thinking otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back