AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems obvious but you can never be truly sure in this thread, you guys know the June 4 release date at the start is bullshit too right?

Games don't release on weekends, and they don't announce their release date on Wikipedia.

And now I'm blocked from editing anything ever...
Haha, I continuously edited the page a while back to say that Membrey should have been on the cover and that the AFL ended the poll early.

Then after 2 or 3 times, I couldn't edit it anymore. :(

Haha, I continuously edited the page a while back to say that Membrey should have been on the cover and that the AFL ended the poll early.

Then after 2 or 3 times, I couldn't edit it anymore. :(
Membrey and the Bont both have 23%, Chad has 3%, Heeney has 6%, I call bullshit on the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised that we didn't get the 84th of Ocsember, 20XX as a release date on the Wikipedia page at one point. XD

But seriously, It'll be out when it's ready. Be patient.

Well it sees like release will be a few million light years away so I have decided to start rating every single players attributes which will include strength, mark contest, marking, handball accuracy, handball distance, kick accuracy, kick distance, set shot, banana shot, goal kick, decision making, sprint speed, acceleration, endurance, consistency, contested ball, ruck tap, ruck punch, spoils, tackle, leap height, agility, fend-off, aggression, pressure tolerance, mentality and ability to draw free kicks. I will also have a special inclusion of whether the player should have socks up or down in the game. Starting with Dangerfield (94) and ending with Tom Jeffries (56). Stay tuned!

Well it sees like release will be a few million light years away so I have decided to start rating every single players attributes which will include strength, mark contest, marking, handball accuracy, handball distance, kick accuracy, kick distance, set shot, banana shot, goal kick, decision making, sprint speed, acceleration, endurance, consistency, contested ball, ruck tap, ruck punch, spoils, tackle, leap height, agility, fend-off, aggression, pressure tolerance, mentality and ability to draw free kicks. I will also have a special inclusion of whether the player should have socks up or down in the game. Starting with Dangerfield (94) and ending with Tom Jeffries (56). Stay tuned!
Please not this again.
Do you come here just to piss people off?

Go do it in another thread.
Cheers!

Maybe its time we implement a ratings system everyone would prefer to see: USER RATINGS!! Attributes rated are:

Post quality
Post length
Most likes
Least quoted
Best comebacks
Best insults to GTL's player ratings
BigFooty Brownlow (3-2-1 system)

Yay......

That's probably impossible from a legal standpoint

I'm pretty sure if they aren't on an AFL list anymore then they aren't a part of the AFL PA anymore and therefore they'd have to each agree for their name and likeness to be used and would have to be paid individually

You might be correct, but the AFLPA has definitely assisted retired and delisted players before.

I guess it depends whether the AFLPA is licensing this game or just the AFL. I know in FIFA and Madden etc they are specifically licensed by the relevant players association as well as the sport/league governing body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back