AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Dangerfield in the Adelaide folder?
If the game was built around a certain folder structure it's probably easier to leave them where they are, and just move the player record. So Danger will play for Geelong, but when the game needs to render his face it is just directed towards the Adelaide folder to find the info.

System requirements for anyone that didnt see
fdbe4f197548cf61da07d54fa5858bf9.png

now i know which new laptop i need to buy, lol.

8gb ram!!

this game is powerful by the looks of it.

Lol @ 16gb recommended. Games never need more than 8, unless they are so bad at memory management.

you'd be surprised...

AFL Live 1 on pc is laggy on my 4gb machine, but that could actually be more of a graphics card issue .

maybe they recommend 16gb if you want the pure liquid experience..

I know it's a small thing but it sums up the yokel approach these developers have, the way there are four-odd exclamation points in the 'coming soon.' Far out.

Terrible, I must fix this. In the mean time check out this mod I did on the China guernsey. Sorry about potato quality.
full
Where did you find the guernsey?

I know it's a small thing but it sums up the yokel approach these developers have, the way there are four-odd exclamation points in the 'coming soon.' Far out.

yeh, that's not uncommon on steam though.

day of the tentacle did something similar...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No offence Fizz but I'd rather this thread be filled with actual game elements right now than people getting confused with early mods
It might actually be worth creating a modifications/Fanhub thread. Keep this one to game talk and put the mods in there. That way when the game releases we also have a catalogue of stuff to look through/download.

Lol @ 16gb recommended. Games never need more than 8, unless they are so bad at memory management.

The rest look a bit over too.
I've got 16GB of RAM, The most I've ever seen my computer use is like 9 or 10GB. But put 16GB in your comp just to make sure for the years to come.

It might actually be worth creating a modifications/Fanhub thread. Keep this one to game talk and put the mods in there. That way when the game releases we also have a catalogue of stuff to look through/download.
Planet Cricket is probably where to look as the leader in being a forum supporting a game.

A thread for a high quality team creation checklist, another one for visual mods, maybe another for individual players, and keep this fred for pure game discussion.

I refuse to be hyped untill gameplay even though some of the stuff is nice.
If anything this has toned down my hype. The fanhub has revealed a lot of stuff that is half-arsed in true Wicked Witch style. I'm hoping that the reason for that is they were too busy making the gameplay great to worry about guernseys, etc., but the possibility that the whole thing was half-arsed does linger.

Planet Cricket is probably where to look as the leader in being a forum supporting a game.

A thread for a high quality team creation checklist, another one for visual mods, maybe another for individual players, and keep this fred for pure game discussion.

I reckon real names/heights/weights/hair colour for the unlicensed teams (VFL, TAC Cup etc) should be a priority when the game comes out. No need to go into too much detail but just enough to make everything a bit more authentic. Hopefully the first year's draftees in career mode are taken from that 'real' pool of players in the TAC Cup too

Apart from the posters anyway.

Any chance you'd be able to list the players with heads for each team?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Generic:

There are 24 "generic" heads

Adelaide:

B Smith
D Talia
E betts
N Van Berlo
P Dangerfield
R Douglas
R Sloane
S Jacobs
S Thompson
T Walker

Brisbane:

A Christensen
D Beams
D Mettett
D Rich
D Zoerko
J Adcock
J Redden
L Taylor
P Hanley
T Rockliff

Carlton:

A Walker
B Gibbs
D Thomas
K Simpson
L Casboult
M Jamison
M Kreuzer
M Murphy
P Cripps
S Docherty
Z Tuohy

Collingwood:

A Toobey
B Grundy
D Swan
J Elliot
M Williams
S Pendlebury
S Sidebottom
T Adams
T Cloke
T Goldsack
T Varcoe

Essendon:

B Goddard
B Stanton
C Hooker
D Heppell
J Carlisle
J Daniher
J Gwilt
J Watson
M Hibberd
M Hurley
T Colyer

Fremantle:

A Sandilands
C Mayne
D Mundy
D Pearce
M Barlow
M Johnson
M Pavlich
M Walters
N Fyfe
S Hill
T Mzungu

Geelong:

A Mackie
H Taylor
J Bartel
J Caddy
J Kelly
J Selwood
M Duncan
S Motlop
T Hawkins
T Lonergan

Gold Coast:

B Matera
C Dixon
D Swallow
G Ablett
H Bennell
J Harbrow
J Martin
J O'Meara
T Lynch
T McKenzie
T Miller
T Nicholls
Z Smith

GWS:

A Treloar
C Ward
D Smith
H Shaw
J Cameron
J Patfull
J Patton
R Griffen
S Coniglio
S Mumford
T Greene

Hawthorn:

A Woodward
C Rioli
I Smith
J Ceglar
J Gibson
J Gunston
J Lewis
J Roughead
L Breust
L Hodge
S Burgoyne
S Mitchell

Melbourne:

B Vince
C Dawes
D Tyson
J Garlett
J Grimes
J Hogan
J Trengove
J Viney
J Watts
M Gawn
N Jones
T McDonald

North Melbourne:

A Swallow
B Brown
B Cunnington
B Harvey
D Petrie
D Wells
J Ziebell
L Thomas
M Daw
N Dal Santo
S Higgins
T Goldstein

Port Adelaide:

A Monfries
B Ebert
C Wingard
J Schulz
J Trengove
J Westhoff
M Broadbent
P Ryder
R Gray
T Boak

Richmond:

A Rance
B Deledio
B Ellis
B Houli
D Martin
I Maric
J Riewoldt
N Vlastuin
S Edwards
T Cotchin

St Kilda:

D Armitage
J Billings
J Bruce
J Geary
J Newnes
J Steven
L Dunstan
L Montagna
N Riewoldt
P McCartin
S Fisher
S Savage
T Membrey

Sydney:

A Aliir
B McGlynn
D Hannebery
H Grundy
I Heeney
J Kennedy
J McVeigh
K Jack
K Tippett
L Franklin
L Jetta
S Reid
T Richards

Western Bulldogs:

J Johannisen
J Macrae
J Stringer
L Dahlhaus
L Jong
M Bonempelli
M Boyd
M Wallis
R Murphy
S Crameri
T Liberatore
W Minson

West Coast:

A Gaff
C Mastern
J Darling
J Kennedy
L Shuey
M Lecras
M Priddis
N Naitanui
S Hurn
S Selwood
S Wellingham

Umpires:

B Wallace
D Dixon
M Nicolls
M Palm

Kind of annoying that it seems like at least one face scanned player per team has already retired.
That's the result of doing it 2 years ago I guess. They have face scanned the most popular players, and the most popular players are generally going to include veterans who are near the end of their career.

It might be worth creating the AFL listed players that aren't on the facescanned list first.

Pretty shocked that there's not that many players facescanned to be honest. Thought that was what they were hanging their hat on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back