AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I wonder if the AFLPA would be cool to let retired players continue to be in the game? Surely people will be able to upload them as they are in the game.

For the fictional teams it would be cool if they had a Richo All-Stars but then a Dennis Commetti XVIII. It might sound a bit cheesy but I don't mind having those things as extra teams. Ask both guys to do a sort of schoolyard captain's pick rotation to choose their all stars team. A good value one would be a Dane Swan chosen side with retired/face scanned players of his choosing. A cool one would be a 'Brownlow Legends' side where if you win it as a player in-game you can unlock it. Might be a little too stacked in the rover department but you'd chuck Fyfe as a centre half forward or something. Them wearing a navy and gold strip would look smart.

Also I wonder if the AFLPA would be cool to let retired players continue to be in the game? Surely people will be able to upload them as they are in the game.

For the fictional teams it would be cool if they had a Richo All-Stars but then a Dennis Commetti XVIII. It might sound a bit cheesy but I don't mind having those things as extra teams. Ask both guys to do a sort of schoolyard captain's pick rotation to choose their all stars team. A good value one would be a Dane Swan chosen side with retired/face scanned players of his choosing. A cool one would be a 'Brownlow Legends' side where if you win it as a player in-game you can unlock it. Might be a little too stacked in the rover department but you'd chuck Fyfe as a centre half forward or something. Them wearing a navy and gold strip would look smart.
There already is a Cometti team. it was even in AFL Gold on iOS

Has anyone datamined anything about the stadiums yet?

Minor detail but it looks like TIO Stadium hasn't had any of the new construction added on. I think the new side ie. The Michael Long Academy (on the left side goals) hasn't been added, that was built in about 2014-15. Hopefully they at least have a crowd the whole way around the field and not just in the stands

Interesting there. Going into the draft and not having a choice

17759981_10155282717393338_1447975147349160792_n.jpg

No Schache, Hipwood or Andrews??!?!?!

They will have to be fan made by the looks of it.

I am broken that i don't have a photo realistic Harris Andrews scan to work off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that "last-one.wav" the song that I think it is. AFL LIVE 1's "We are the Last One Standing" If so this game is sold for me!" Not to mention Jacobs is only rated 81.
Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back