AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so the songs are all the 'covers' from Live 1 which sucks but I can get over it

There must be some legal reason as to why they use these instead of the real songs

Interesting that the release date has been announced and we still don't have confirmation on AFLW surely it's DLC now

Interesting that there is some internal MCG shots...

View attachment 354148

Reminds me of the WWE Smackdown vs Raw story mode

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2008-20071003001936073-000.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got a response from AFL Evolution about changing players' stats during a career mode. You can't. They can increase through training but you can't edit them. Should be seeing a few 90 rated 18 year olds coming through the draft if it's anything like Live 2

Just got a response from AFL Evolution about changing players' stats during a career mode. You can't. They can increase through training but you can't edit them. Should be seeing a few 90 rated 18 year olds coming through the draft if it's anything like Live 2

I really hope they have learn't from past games and all the young players start at 60's with staggered potential ratings based on where they are selected in the draft.

Anyone else get the feeling that this is not a new engine built from the ground up, but an update of live 1's engine
Wouldn't BigAnt own that?

Anyone else get the feeling that this is not a new engine built from the ground up, but an update of live 1's engine
Live 2 maybe. Live 1's engine is owned (and was created) by Big Ant and they would not be releasing that to a competitor. I agree on the "ground up" claims though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back