AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why release dates aren't just the last possible day it should be available. If you have the stock you should be able to sell it.

Jeezus you could end up with someone buying the game one day while someone else might not be able to buy it for hours or even days later. You can't seriously expect people to deal with that level of hardship.

Sold. I can't understand why anyone would consider paying $100 for this or any game these days, worst comes to worst and it stayed 100 at retail price I would be trading something in!
I understand. I don't overly like the price of $99 for AFL Evolution, but I'm gonna buy it anyway.

I'm a level 4 EB World member, and there are perks involved. Plus, I've personally never had a bad experience with EB Games in all my gaming years.

What's JB shipping like? I have a voucher for JB so would rather buy from them, but without a store close by, i'd need delivery, and would actually like to have it on release date and not have to wait until the week after

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's JB shipping like? I have a voucher for JB so would rather buy from them, but without a store close by, i'd need delivery, and would actually like to have it on release date and not have to wait until the week after

It says that they ship the day before release date, but that's no guarantee to be at your door step on release day.

I dont but as others have said there are perks for EB members, i also have store credit to use.
And price matching removes none of those perks. You still get the 14 day return, which other than the extra trade in value is the only perk.

The YouTube is a ****ing knob. "Here's Tom Hawkins with that chiseled facial structure that he's become oh so known for"

Wtf campaigner? The kind of bloke who thinks he knows about footy but is probably a Hawthorn supporter and drinks wine while watching the games from his one bedroom apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back