AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you really want a shitty little footy?
If I'm not getting my shitty little footy then I think I'll just have to forget about buying this game.

Will you guys shut the **** up about what the dudes says in his videos? It is nothing bad enough that warrants this type of shit. You should be thanking him for going through all the trouble of releasing these videos in the first place.
Okay Mrs. xSYRUM

Will you guys shut the **** up about what the dudes says in his videos? It is nothing bad enough that warrants this type of shit. You should be thanking him for going through all the trouble of releasing these videos in the first place.
Mate don't bother trying to reason with people who like to stir up shit... they think their opinion is so important that it outweighs the need to be respectful.. better off not fueling the behavior!

On ASUS_Z010DD using BigFooty.com mobile app

The YouTube is a ******* knob. "Here's Tom Hawkins with that chiseled facial structure that he's become oh so known for"

Wtf campaigner? The kind of bloke who thinks he knows about footy but is probably a Hawthorn supporter and drinks wine while watching the games from his one bedroom apartment
It's actually pretty good. A player could look like Mr Garrison (or Mr Hanky) and he'd applaud it (ala the terrible Liberatores and Danihers) but ohh no, ol baby face Jamie Elliot's facial hair is 5 hours too light and it's noted.

Also imagine wanting to build a team around Jamie Elliot? You wouldn't even build a forward line around him. I'd rather Luke Bruest every single day of the week, he actually kicks two goals a game even when his side is getting done, and he's won games off his own boot. But yeah. That Jamie Elliot!

And here we have the Gold Coast Suns inimitable David Swallow. A strong five centimetres taller than his brother and someone picked 42 places higher in their respective drafts, it's hard to go past Swallow as a player or a good render. With his signature movie star looks and swagger on the ball, this is one player we'll all be absolutely wrapped to see stutter around a contest with no intent due to a shite game engine. Another fantastic addition to the up and coming excitement machines the Gold Coast Suns, surely very close to taking over the competition – they do of course play at Metricon Stadium, formerly Carrara.

Does anyone know what 'LB' and 'RB' is for the demo on Keyboard

Attachments

• Screenshot (256).png
    Screenshot (256).png
    215.1 KB · Views: 6
This facescan being posted today tells me they have more in store for the rest of this week

I want to say trailer confirmed for Thursday but I might just be reading too much into this
Good point, its been an agonising three months since something was released this early in the week. Apart from the game itself there is only one more thing to release. The Trailer is coming!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also imagine wanting to build a team around Jamie Elliot? You wouldn't even build a forward line around him. I'd rather Luke Bruest every single day of the week, he actually kicks two goals a game even when his side is getting done, and he's won games off his own boot. But yeah. That Jamie Elliot!

Pretty funny considering Breust didn't kick a goal on the weekend against Gold Coast when Hawks got spanked (which has been a rare occurrence over his career to date)

WTF do you have against Elliott anyway? lol.

This facescan being posted today tells me they have more in store for the rest of this week

I want to say trailer confirmed for Thursday but I might just be reading too much into this
I agree, they tend to post stuff on thursdays more than any other day of the week so it would have to be a trailer. What else could it be? Unless they are going to do an Umpire head scan reveal.

Pretty funny considering Breust didn't kick a goal on the weekend against Gold Coast when Hawks got spanked (which has been a rare occurrence over his career to date)

WTF do you have against Elliot anyway? lol.
Classic oversensitive Bigfooty where your club is infallible. Oright.

I agree, they tend to post stuff on thursdays more than any other day of the week so it would have to be a trailer. What else could it be? Unless they are going to do an Umpire head scan reveal.
They do have a folder on fb for stadium renders plural so they may just post another of those (although I'm pretty sure that was just them stalling until they had a date)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back