AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously ..

for those who don't own a ps4 or xbox, how are you going to play this new game??

i am hoping for the switch or ps3 release..

steam might be another option.(will have to upgrade laptop)

seriously ..

for those who don't own a ps4 or xbox, how are you going to play this new game??

i am hoping for the switch or ps3 release..

steam might be another option.(will have to upgrade laptop)
PS4/Xbones are over 3 years old. It makes no sense for just about any dev to release games on PS3 anymore let alone a small Aussie dev.

Between Xbone, PS4 and Steam, they have all bases you can reasonably expect these days covered. They could even be excused for excluding Steam because of piracy but they haven't. If you don't have an avenue between those 3 options in 2017, it's kind of on you.

TWISTIE3 gives his thoughts on the new info from the EB Pre-Order box.

(Also, I would have thought if you created Brisbane '03, You would just combine it with the '01 and '02 squad. XD)

Hopefully the set shots at goal are simple and easy to get the hang of, similar to live 1. In live 2 it felt to complicated.

I definitely don't want set shots to be easy. IMO they should be like Live 2007 (I think) where there was a little graphic with the ball moving between the goalposts, the harder the shot the faster the ball moved or the smaller the goals became. That worked for me, and maybe change the speed of it based on players' goalkicking attributes

Being a North fan I completely understand how you feel.
We very rarely play in blue shorts, but with how lazy WW have been with the BLK jumpers it looks like I'll have to put up with the blue shorts, pathetic WW.

I'm not sure if it's been said but if you look closely at the video you can see fans wearing Carlton gear in the stands just to the left of the Richmond players as they run out

It's a nice subtle detail that I'm glad they've added in

Because In past games all the crowds/supporters always seemed so plain and generic so is a nice change even if it's only a small one lol

Someone who has more tech skills then me might be able to get a close up of them that doesn't look like a potato

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They had better allow for Geelong to change the colour of their shorts because that drove me mental in Live 1 & 2.
Bet you're excited to see the mighty Geelong 'G' guernsey in the game too. What a hit!

Bet you're excited to see the mighty Geelong 'G' guernsey in the game too. What a hit!
Actually am, be interesting to see how WW manage to screw up the short sleeves.

We very rarely play in blue shorts, but with how lazy WW have been with the BLK jumpers it looks like I'll have to put up with the blue shorts, pathetic WW.
I know same goes for us, the screenshots show us in white shorts (finally) but of course it's right as we change our home strip.

I know same goes for us, the screenshots show us in white shorts (finally) but of course it's right as we change our home strip.
If you haven't seen, north have swapped their home and away strip. Meaning the predominantly blue one with white stripes amd blue shorts will be Norths home Guernsey.

Apparently W.W have no idea that this was out. Tru Blu released it to EB Games and Wicked Witch were clueless

Lol

Have no issues believing that

Wicked Witch would absolutely hate Tru Blu i reckon. To release anything, they need to go to Tru Blu, who go to the AFL, who go back to Tru Blu, then back to Wicked Witch. W.W cop the crap in the mean time, and only get the crappy stuff approved for release. Then Tru Blu just go steal the thunder and throw out some top screenshots without even telling them haha

Wicked Witch would absolutely hate Tru Blu i reckon. To release anything, they need to go to Tru Blu, who go to the AFL, who go back to Tru Blu, then back to Wicked Witch. W.W cop the crap in the mean time, and only get the crappy stuff approved for release. Then Tru Blu just go steal the thunder and throw out some top screenshots without even telling them haha

Tru Blu are an absolute joke.

It almost feels like they want to fail sometimes

Tru Blu seem like a truly shady bunch, they've always failed when it comes to marketing their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back