AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Shaun Hart have one back in AFL Live 03, 04?
shaun-hart.jpg
I have no clue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy who works at my local EB reckons June 2nd could be the release date, said they're aiming for a release mid AFL season.
I can guarantee you he just told you that based off no information whatsoever
So TruBlu have not given a release date to anyone, but some random part time retail employee is in the know?

Great news guys, the guy in the self serve checkout at Woolies told me that game is being released next week

I can guarantee you he just told you that based off no information whatsoever
So TruBlu have not given a release date to anyone, but some random part time retail employee is in the know?

Great news guys, the guy in the self serve checkout at Woolies told me that game is being released next week
Geez that was almost a melt

They commented this on the post of Jack Steven's scan:

cbe2ce2b6f32f53c2770fd6784ef55dc.png

Probably means they are posting one more head scan before we could get some new details or footage.

As for the release date they keep mentioning in the comments that they are on track to release the game in the first half of the year, but no date has been locked in yet.

They commented this on the post of Jack Steven's scan:

cbe2ce2b6f32f53c2770fd6784ef55dc.png

Probably means they are posting one more head scan before we could get some new details or footage.

As for the release date they keep mentioning in the comments that they are on track to release the game in the first half of the year, but no date has been locked in yet.
What team hasn't been done yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back